Cournot-Nash Competition in a General Equilibrium Model of International Trade
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Egbert Dierker & Hildegard Dierker & Birgit Grodal, 2003. "Cournot-Nash Competition in a General Equilibrium Model of International Trade," Vienna Economics Papers 0308, University of Vienna, Department of Economics.
- Egbert Dierker & Hildegard Dierker & Birgit Grodal, 2003. "Cournot-Nash Competition in a General Equilibrium Model of International Trade," Discussion Papers 03-28, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics.
References listed on IDEAS
- R. Melvin, James & Warne, Robert D., 1973. "Monopoly and the theory of international trade," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 3(2), pages 117-134, May.
- Dierker, Egbert & Grodal, Birgit, 1998. " Modelling Policy Issues in a World of Imperfect Competition," Scandinavian Journal of Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 100(1), pages 153-179, March.
- Markusen, James R., 1981. "Trade and the gains from trade with imperfect competition," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 11(4), pages 531-551, November.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Koska, Onur A. & Stähler, Frank, 2015.
"Factor price differences in a general equilibrium model of trade and imperfect competition,"
Research in Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 69(2), pages 248-259.
- Koska, Onur A. & Staehler, Frank, 2015. "Factor Price Differences in a General Equilibrium Model of Trade and Imperfect Competition," MPRA Paper 68195, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Lutz Arnold, 2013. "Existence of equilibrium in the Helpman–Krugman model of international trade with imperfect competition," Economic Theory, Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 52(1), pages 237-270, January.
- Koska, Onur A. & Stähler, Frank, 2014.
"Trade and imperfect competition in general equilibrium,"
Journal of International Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 94(1), pages 157-168.
- Onur A. Koska & Frank Stähler, 2011. "Trade and Imperfect Competition in General Equilibrium," CESifo Working Paper Series 3543, CESifo Group Munich.
More about this item
- D43 - Microeconomics - - Market Structure, Pricing, and Design - - - Oligopoly and Other Forms of Market Imperfection
- F11 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Neoclassical Models of Trade
- F12 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Models of Trade with Imperfect Competition and Scale Economies; Fragmentation
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2002-06-18 (All new papers)
- NEP-ECM-2002-06-18 (Econometrics)
- NEP-ENE-2002-06-18 (Energy Economics)
- NEP-ETS-2002-06-18 (Econometric Time Series)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:vie:viennp:0208. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Paper Administrator). General contact details of provider: http://www.univie.ac.at/vwl .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.