Cournot-Nash Competition in a General Equilibrium Model of International Trade
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Egbert Dierker & Hildegard Dierker & Birgit Grodal, 2003. "Cournot-Nash Competition in a General Equilibrium Model of International Trade," Vienna Economics Papers 0208, University of Vienna, Department of Economics.
- Egbert Dierker & Hildegard Dierker & Birgit Grodal, 2003. "Cournot-Nash Competition in a General Equilibrium Model of International Trade," Vienna Economics Papers 0308, University of Vienna, Department of Economics.
References listed on IDEAS
- Dierker, Egbert & Grodal, Birgit, 1998. " Modelling Policy Issues in a World of Imperfect Competition," Scandinavian Journal of Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 100(1), pages 153-179, March.
- Markusen, James R., 1981. "Trade and the gains from trade with imperfect competition," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 11(4), pages 531-551, November.
- R. Melvin, James & Warne, Robert D., 1973. "Monopoly and the theory of international trade," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 3(2), pages 117-134, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Koska, Onur A. & Stähler, Frank, 2014.
"Trade and imperfect competition in general equilibrium,"
Journal of International Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 94(1), pages 157-168.
- Onur A. Koska & Frank Stähler, 2011. "Trade and Imperfect Competition in General Equilibrium," CESifo Working Paper Series 3543, CESifo Group Munich.
- Koska, Onur A. & Stähler, Frank, 2015.
"Factor price differences in a general equilibrium model of trade and imperfect competition,"
Research in Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 69(2), pages 248-259.
- Koska, Onur A. & Staehler, Frank, 2015. "Factor Price Differences in a General Equilibrium Model of Trade and Imperfect Competition," MPRA Paper 68195, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Lutz Arnold, 2013. "Existence of equilibrium in the Helpman–Krugman model of international trade with imperfect competition," Economic Theory, Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 52(1), pages 237-270, January.
More about this item
Keywordsinternational trade with imperfect competition; price normalization; real wealth maximization;
- D43 - Microeconomics - - Market Structure, Pricing, and Design - - - Oligopoly and Other Forms of Market Imperfection
- F11 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Neoclassical Models of Trade
- F12 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Models of Trade with Imperfect Competition and Scale Economies; Fragmentation
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2003-06-16 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kud:kuiedp:0328. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Hoffmann). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/okokudk.html .