A note on mergers and relocation
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Cosnita-Langlais, Andreea, 2012.
"Horizontal market concentration: Theoretical insights from spatial models,"
Research in Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 66(1), pages 22-32.
- Andreea Cosnita-Langlais, 2008. "Horizontal market concentration: Theoretical insights from the spatial models," EconomiX Working Papers 2008-42, University of Paris Nanterre, EconomiX.
- Stephen W. Salant & Sheldon Switzer & Robert J. Reynolds, 1983. "Losses From Horizontal Merger: The Effects of an Exogenous Change in Industry Structure on Cournot-Nash Equilibrium," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 98(2), pages 185-199.
- Pedro Posada & Odd Rune Straume, 2004.
"Merger, Partial Collusion and Relocation,"
Journal of Economics,
Springer, vol. 83(3), pages 243-265, December.
- Posada, Pedro & Straume, Odd Rune, 2002. "Merger, partial collusion and relocation," Working Papers in Economics 23/02, University of Bergen, Department of Economics.
- Posada, Pedro & Odd Rune Straume, 2003. "Merger, partial collusion and relocation," Royal Economic Society Annual Conference 2003 167, Royal Economic Society.
- Levy, David T & Reitzes, James D, 1992. "Anticompetitive Effects of Mergers in Markets with Localized Competition," Journal of Law, Economics, and Organization, Oxford University Press, vol. 8(2), pages 427-440, April.
More about this item
KeywordsCircular city; Horizontal product differentiation; Merger; Relocation; D43; L13; L41; R30;
- D43 - Microeconomics - - Market Structure, Pricing, and Design - - - Oligopoly and Other Forms of Market Imperfection
- L13 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance - - - Oligopoly and Other Imperfect Markets
- L41 - Industrial Organization - - Antitrust Issues and Policies - - - Monopolization; Horizontal Anticompetitive Practices
- R30 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Real Estate Markets, Spatial Production Analysis, and Firm Location - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:jeczfn:v:107:y:2012:i:3:p:277-282. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .