Merger, Partial Collusion and Relocation
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Posada, Pedro & Straume, Odd Rune, 2002. "Merger, partial collusion and relocation," Working Papers in Economics 23/02, University of Bergen, Department of Economics.
- Posada, Pedro & Odd Rune Straume, 2003. "Merger, partial collusion and relocation," Royal Economic Society Annual Conference 2003 167, Royal Economic Society.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Stefano Colombo, 2016. "Mixed oligopolies and collusion," Journal of Economics, Springer, vol. 118(2), pages 167-184, June.
- Alain Egli, 2005. "On Stability in Competition: Tying and Horizontal Product Differentiation," Diskussionsschriften dp0501, Universitaet Bern, Departement Volkswirtschaft.
- Cosnita-Langlais, Andreea, 2012.
"Horizontal market concentration: Theoretical insights from spatial models,"
Research in Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 66(1), pages 22-32.
- Andreea Cosnita-Langlais, 2008. "Horizontal market concentration: Theoretical insights from the spatial models," EconomiX Working Papers 2008-42, University of Paris Nanterre, EconomiX.
- John Heywood & Guangliang Ye, 2013. "Sequential entry and merger in spatial price discrimination," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer;Western Regional Science Association, vol. 50(3), pages 841-859, June.
- Kurt R. Brekke & Luigi Siciliani & Odd Rune Straume, "undated".
"Horizontal Mergers and Product Quality,"
NIPE Working Papers
07/2014, NIPE - Universidade do Minho.
- Kurt R. Brekke & Luigi Siciliani & Odd Rune Straume, 2015. "Horizontal Mergers and Product Quality," CESifo Working Paper Series 5406, CESifo Group Munich.
- Brekke, Kurt R. & Siciliani, Luigi & Straume, Odd Rune, 2014. "Horizontal Mergers and Product Quality-," Discussion Paper Series in Economics 4/2014, Department of Economics, Norwegian School of Economics.
- Brekke, Kurt Richard & Siciliani, Luigi & Straume, Odd Rune, 2014. "Horizontal Mergers and Product Quality," CEPR Discussion Papers 10156, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Rasch, Alexander & Wambach, Achim, 2009. "Internal decision-making rules and collusion," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 72(2), pages 703-715, November.
- Egger, Hartmut & Egger, Peter, 2010. "The trade and welfare effects of mergers in space," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 40(4), pages 210-220, July.
- Stefano Colombo, 2011.
"Pricing Policy and Partial Collusion,"
Journal of Industry, Competition and Trade,
Springer, vol. 11(4), pages 325-349, December.
- Stefano Colombo, 2009. "Pricing Policy and Partial Collusion," DISCE - Quaderni dell'Istituto di Economia e Finanza ief0090, Università Cattolica del Sacro Cuore, Dipartimenti e Istituti di Scienze Economiche (DISCE).
- repec:cje:issued:v:50:y:2017:i:4:p:1063-1103 is not listed on IDEAS
- Alexander Rasch, 2012. "A note on mergers and relocation," Journal of Economics, Springer, vol. 107(3), pages 277-282, November.
More about this item
Keywordsspatial competition; merger; relocation; partial collusion; L13; L41; R30;
- L13 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance - - - Oligopoly and Other Imperfect Markets
- L41 - Industrial Organization - - Antitrust Issues and Policies - - - Monopolization; Horizontal Anticompetitive Practices
- R30 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Real Estate Markets, Spatial Production Analysis, and Firm Location - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:jeczfn:v:83:y:2004:i:3:p:243-265. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.