R&D, Learning, and Phases of Economic Growth
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Robert J. Barro, 2013. "Inflation and Economic Growth," Annals of Economics and Finance, Society for AEF, vol. 14(1), pages 121-144, May.
- Goodfriend, Marvin & McDermott, John, 1995. "Early Development," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 85(1), pages 116-133, March.
- Broadberry, Stephen N & Wagner, Karin, 1994. "Human Capital and Productivity in Manufacturing during the Twentieth Century: Britain, Germany and the United States," CEPR Discussion Papers 1036, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- David N. Weil & Oded Galor, 2000.
"Population, Technology, and Growth: From Malthusian Stagnation to the Demographic Transition and Beyond,"
American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 90(4), pages 806-828, September.
- Oded Galor & David N. Weil, 1999. "Population, Technology, and Growth: From Malthusian Stagnation to the Demographic Transition and Beyond," Working Papers 99-35, Brown University, Department of Economics.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Vilalta-Bufi, Montserrat, 2010.
"On the industry experience premium and labor mobility,"
Labour Economics, Elsevier, vol. 17(3), pages 547-555, June.
- Montserrat Vilalta-Bufi, 2008. "On the industry experience premium and labor mobility," Working Papers in Economics 208, Universitat de Barcelona. Espai de Recerca en Economia.
- Kogel, Tomas & Prskawetz, Alexia, 2001.
"Agricultural Productivity Growth and Escape from the Malthusian Trap,"
Journal of Economic Growth, Springer, vol. 6(4), pages 337-357, December.
- Fürnkranz-Prskawetz, Alexia & Kögel, Tomas, 2000. "Agricultural Productivity Growth and Escape from the Malthusian Trap," CEPR Discussion Papers 2485, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Tomas Kögel & Alexia Prskawetz, 2000. "Agricultural productivity growth and escape from the Malthusian trap," MPIDR Working Papers WP-2000-002, Max Planck Institute for Demographic Research, Rostock, Germany.
- Hernan Jaramillo Salazar & Carlos Pombo & Juan Miguel Gallego, 2002. "Incentivos fiscales en ciencia, tecnología e innovación: una revisión y análisis de la experiencia internacional," Borradores de Investigación 002828, Universidad del Rosario.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:jecgro:v:4:y:1999:i:4:p:429-45. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Springer Nature Abstracting and Indexing). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.