Hollywood Economics: How Extreme Uncertainty Shapes The Film Industry
No abstract is available for this item.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Hanssen, F Andrew, 2000. "The Block Booking of Films Reexamined," Journal of Law and Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 43(2), pages 395-426, October.
- Davis, Peter, 2000. "Empirical models of demand for differentiated products," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 44(4-6), pages 993-1005, May.
- Darlene Chisholm & George Norman, 2002.
"Heterogeneous Preferences and Location Choice with Multi-Product Firms,"
Discussion Papers Series, Department of Economics, Tufts University
0205, Department of Economics, Tufts University.
- Chisholm, Darlene C. & Norman, George, 2004. "Heterogeneous preferences and location choice with multi-product firms," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 34(3), pages 321-339, May.
- Moul, Charles, 2001. "Evidence of Qualitative Learning-by-Doing from the Advent of the 'Talkie.'," Journal of Industrial Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 49(1), pages 97-109, March.
- F. Andrew, 2002. "Revenue-Sharing in Movie Exhibition and the Arrival of Sound," Economic Inquiry, Western Economic Association International, vol. 40(3), pages 380-402, July.
- Kenneth S. Corts, 2001. "The Strategic Effects of Vertical Market Structure: Common Agency and Divisionalization in the US Motion Picture Industry," Journal of Economics & Management Strategy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 10(4), pages 509-528, December.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:jculte:v:29:y:2005:i:3:p:233-237. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Rebekah McClure)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.