Estimating a Differentiated Products Model with a Discrete/Continuous Choice and Limited Data
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Prentice, David, 2000. "Estimating a Differentiated Products Model with a Discrete/Continuous Choice and Limited Data," MPRA Paper 28681, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- David Prentice, 2000. "Estimating a Differentiated Products Model with a Discrete/Continuous Choice and Limited Data," Working Papers 2000.16, School of Economics, La Trobe University.
References listed on IDEAS
- Bresnahan, Timothy F., 1981. "Departures from marginal-cost pricing in the American automobile industry : Estimates for 1977-1978," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 17(2), pages 201-227, November.
- Robert E. Lipsey & Doris Preston, 1966. "Source Book of Statistics Relating to Construction," NBER Books, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc, number lips66-1.
- Bresnahan, Timothy F, 1987. "Competition and Collusion in the American Automobile Industry: The 1955 Price War," Journal of Industrial Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 35(4), pages 457-482, June.
- Montgomery, Michael R., 1995. "'Time-to-build' completion patterns for nonresidential structures, 1961-1991," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 48(2), pages 155-163, May.
- Davis, Peter, 2000. "Empirical models of demand for differentiated products," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 44(4-6), pages 993-1005, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Melitón Ramirez Mattos, 2005. "Econometric Model for Cement demand and supply in Bolivia," Econometrics 0508019, EconWPA.
More about this item
KeywordsEconomic Models; Evaluation; Consumption EDIRC Provider-Institution: RePEc:edi:smlatau;
- L11 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance - - - Production, Pricing, and Market Structure; Size Distribution of Firms
- L61 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Manufacturing - - - Metals and Metal Products; Cement; Glass; Ceramics
- R34 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Real Estate Markets, Spatial Production Analysis, and Firm Location - - - Input Demand Analysis
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ltr:wpaper:2000.16. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Stephen Scoglio). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/sblatau.html .