Econometric Model for Cement demand and supply in Bolivia
This document introduce the obtained results of the econometric estimation of cement demand and supply in Bolivia considered as a simultaneous equations model, based on two equations, one for the demand and another for the supply. The objective of this study is to quantify the forces that affect the cement market in the period understood among the years 1994 up to 2003. Five models of simultaneous equations were considered, which are based on the respective linear functions of cement demand and supply to be able to explain the coefficients associated to the variables in form of elasticities. The estimates were made following the classic methodology of econometrics with the respective statistical validation, being carried out the individual and grupal validation of the coefficients associated to each variable indicating the statistic significance of the same ones.
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Alberto Behar & Lawrence Edwards, 2004.
"Estimating elasticities of demand and supply for South African manufactured exports using a vector error correction model,"
CSAE Working Paper Series
2004-04, Centre for the Study of African Economies, University of Oxford.
- Alberto Behar and Lawrence Edwards, 2004. "Estimating elasticities of demand and supply for South African manufactured exports using a vector error correction model," Economics Series Working Papers WPS/2004-04, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Alberto Behar & Lawrence Edwards, 2004. "Estiimating Elasticities Of Demand And Supply For South African Manufactured Exports Using A Vector Error Correction Model," Development and Comp Systems 0409045, EconWPA.
- repec:ltr:wpaper:2000.16 is not listed on IDEAS
- Prentice, David, 2000.
"Estimating a Differentiated Products Model with a Discrete/Continuous Choice and Limited Data,"
28681, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- David Prentice, 2000. "Estimating a Differentiated Products Model with a Discrete/Continuous Choice and Limited Data," Working Papers 2000.16, School of Economics, La Trobe University.
- Teresa Garin-Munoz & Teodosio Perez Amaral, 2000. "An econometric model for international tourism flows to Spain," Applied Economics Letters, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 7(8), pages 525-529.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wpa:wuwpem:0508019. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (EconWPA)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.