Estiimating Elasticities Of Demand And Supply For South African Manufactured Exports Using A Vector Error Correction Model
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Alberto Behar & Lawrence Edwards, 2004. "Estimating elasticities of demand and supply for South African manufactured exports using a vector error correction model," CSAE Working Paper Series 2004-04, Centre for the Study of African Economies, University of Oxford.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Margaret Chitiga & Ramos Mabugu & Hélène Maisonnave & Véronique Robichaud & Bernard Decaluwé, 2009. "The Impact of the International Economic Crisis in South Africa," Cahiers de recherche 0952, CIRPEE.
- Cagri Sarikaya, 2004. "Export Dynamics in Turkey," Central Bank Review, Research and Monetary Policy Department, Central Bank of the Republic of Turkey, vol. 4(2), pages 41-64.
- Mabugu, Ramos & Chitiga, Margaret, 2009.
"Is increased agricultural protection beneficial for South Africa?,"
Elsevier, vol. 26(1), pages 256-265, January.
- Margaret Chitiga & Ramos Mabugu, 2007. "Is Increased Agricultural Protection Beneficial for South Africa?," Working Papers 200717, University of Pretoria, Department of Economics.
- Margaret Chitiga & Ramos Mabugu & Hélène Maisonnave, 2016.
"Analysing job creation effects of scaling up infrastructure spending in South Africa,"
Development Southern Africa,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 33(2), pages 186-202, March.
- Hélène Maisonnave & Ramos Mabugu & Margaret Chitiga & Véronique Robichaud, 2013. "Analysing Job Creation Effects of Scaling Up Infrastructure Spending in South Africa," Cahiers de recherche 1310, CIRPEE.
- Jacob R. Fooks & Steven J. Dundas & Titus O. Awokuse, 2013. "Are There Efficiency Gains from the Removal of Natural Resource Export Restrictions? Evidence from British Columbia," The World Economy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 36(8), pages 1098-1114, August.
- Samuel Carrasco & Diego Gianelli & Carolina Godoy, 2015. "Sensibilidad de las Exportaciones al TCR: Un Análisis Sectorial y por Destino," Working Papers Central Bank of Chile 745, Central Bank of Chile.
- Edwards, Lawrence J & Garlick, Robert, 2008. "Trade flows and the exchange rate in South Africa," MPRA Paper 36666, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Rahul Anand & Roberto Perrelli & Boyang Zhang, 2016. "South Africa’s Exports Performance; Any Role for Structural Factors?," IMF Working Papers 16/24, International Monetary Fund.
- Melitón Ramirez Mattos, 2005. "Econometric Model for Cement demand and supply in Bolivia," Econometrics 0508019, EconWPA.
- Alberto Behar, 2005.
"Does training benefit those who do not get any? Elasticities of complementarity and factor price in South Africa,"
Economics Series Working Papers
244, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Alberto Behar, 2008. "Does training benefit those who do not get any? Elasticities of complementarity and factor price in South Africa," Working Papers 73, Economic Research Southern Africa.
- Lawrence Edwards & Robert Z. Lawrence, 2006. "South African Trade Policy Matters: Trade Performance and Trade Policy," NBER Working Papers 12760, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Rudy Rahmaddi & Masaru Ichihashi, 2011. "How Do Foreign and Domestic Demand Affect Exports Performance? An Econometric Investigation of Indonesia's Exports," IDEC DP2 Series 1-4, Hiroshima University, Graduate School for International Development and Cooperation (IDEC), revised Jan 2012.
- Chitiga, Margaret & Fofana, Ismael & Mabugu, Ramos, 2011. "A multiregion general equilibrium analysis of fiscal consolidation in South Africa:," IFPRI discussion papers 1110, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wpa:wuwpdc:0409045. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (EconWPA). General contact details of provider: http://econwpa.repec.org .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .