Determinants of Prices for Contemporary Art in Dutch Galleries, 1992–1998
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Francesco Angelini & Massimiliano Castellani, 2017. "Cultural and economic value: A (p)review," Working Paper series 17-10, Rimini Centre for Economic Analysis, revised Jan 2018.
- Stahl, Sebastian, 2009.
"Wertschöpfung in der zeitgenössischen Kunst: Zur „Young German Art“
[Value-Added Activities in the Contemporary Art: The Young German Art]," MPRA Paper 27983, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Zhitkov, Konstantin & Ratnikova, Tatiana, 2014. "The construction of hedonic price indices for fauvists’ paintings," Applied Econometrics, Publishing House "SINERGIA PRESS", vol. 35(3), pages 59-85.
- Susanne Schönfeld & Andreas Reinstaller, 2007.
"The effects of gallery and artist reputation on prices in the primary market for art: a note,"
Journal of Cultural Economics,
Springer;The Association for Cultural Economics International, vol. 31(2), pages 143-153, June.
- Schönfeld, Susanne & Reinstaller, Andreas, 2005. "The effects of gallery and artist reputation on prices in the primary market for art: a note," Department of Economics Working Paper Series 342, WU Vienna University of Economics and Business.
- McQuillan, William & Lucey, Brian, 2016. "The validity of Islamic art as an investment," Research in International Business and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 36(C), pages 388-401.
- Jannett Highfill & Kevin O’Brien, 2007. "Bidding and prices for online art auctions: sofa art or investment," Journal of Cultural Economics, Springer;The Association for Cultural Economics International, vol. 31(4), pages 279-292, December.
- Guido Candela & Massimiliano Castellani & Pierpaolo Pattitoni & F. Marta L. Lascio, 2016. "On Rosen’s and Adler’s hypotheses in the modern and contemporary visual art market," Empirical Economics, Springer, vol. 51(1), pages 415-437, August.
- Pownall, Rachel A.J. & Graddy, Kathryn, 2016. "Pricing color intensity and lightness in contemporary art auctions," Research in Economics, Elsevier, vol. 70(3), pages 412-420.
More about this item
Keywordsart galleries; artists' incomes; art markets; hedonic models; multilevel analysis; pricing;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:jculte:v:26:y:2002:i:1:p:1-28. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .