The Careers of Modern Artists
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Nauro F. Campos & Renata Leite Barbosa, 2009.
"Paintings and numbers: an econometric investigation of sales rates, prices, and returns in Latin American art auctions,"
Oxford Economic Papers,
Oxford University Press, vol. 61(1), pages 28-51, January.
- Barbosa, Renata Leite & Campos, Nauro F, 2008. "Paintings and Numbers: An Econometric Investigation of Sales Rates, Prices and Returns in Latin American Art Auctions," CEPR Discussion Papers 6806, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Campos, Nauro F. & Leite Barbosa, Renata, 2008. "Paintings and Numbers: An Econometric Investigation of Sales Rates, Prices and Returns in Latin American Art Auctions," IZA Discussion Papers 3445, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- repec:kap:jculte:v:43:y:2019:i:2:d:10.1007_s10824-019-09343-6 is not listed on IDEAS
- Bertacchini Enrico & Friel Martha, 2013.
"Understanding creativity and innovation in industrial design: an historical and empirical assessment,"
Department of Economics and Statistics Cognetti de Martiis. Working Papers
201311, University of Turin.
- Bertacchini, Enrico & Friel, Martha, 2013. "Understanding Creativity and Innovation in Industrial Design: an Historical and Empirical Assessment," EBLA Working Papers 201301, University of Turin.
- repec:spr:empeco:v:56:y:2019:i:2:d:10.1007_s00181-017-1413-4 is not listed on IDEAS
- BOONE, Christophe & DECLERCK, Carolyn H. & RAO, Hayagreeva & VAN DEN BUYS, Kristin, 2009. "Dissonance and harmony: A study of the recognition of artists in modernistic music in Brussels; 1919-1939," ACED Working Papers 2009006, University of Antwerp, Faculty of Business and Economics.
- Caballer Mellado, V. & De La Poza, E., 2010. "La Numismática como objeto de inversión y valoración/Numismatics as an object of investment and valuation," Estudios de Economia Aplicada, Estudios de Economia Aplicada, vol. 28, pages 475(22á.)-4, Agosto.
- Ventura Charlin & Arturo Cifuentes, 2013. "A new financial metric for the art market," Papers 1309.6929, arXiv.org, revised Jul 2015.
- John Galbraith & Douglas Hodgson, 2015. "Innovation, experience and artists’ age-valuation profiles: evidence from eighteenth-century rococo and neoclassical painters," Journal of Cultural Economics, Springer;The Association for Cultural Economics International, vol. 39(3), pages 259-275, August.
- David W. Galenson, 2004. "A Portrait of the Artist as a Young or Old Innovator: Measuring the Careers of Modern Novelists," NBER Working Papers 10213, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Victor Ginsburgh & Sheila Weyers, 2006. "Creativity and Life Cycles of Artists," Journal of Cultural Economics, Springer;The Association for Cultural Economics International, vol. 30(2), pages 91-107, September.
- Olav Velthuis, 2011. "Art Markets," Chapters, in: Ruth Towse (ed.), A Handbook of Cultural Economics, Second Edition, chapter 4, Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Galbraith, John W. & Hodgson, Douglas J., 2012.
"Dimension reduction and model averaging for estimation of artists' age-valuation profiles,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 56(3), pages 422-435.
- John W. Galbraith & Douglas James Hodgson, 2009. "Dimension Reduction and Model Averaging for Estimation of Artists' Age-Valuation Profiles," CIRANO Working Papers 2009s-41, CIRANO.
- David W. Galenson, 2004. "A Portrait of the Artist as a Very Young or Very Old Innovator: Creativity at the Extremes of the Life Cycle," NBER Working Papers 10515, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Douglas Hodgson, 2011. "Age–price profiles for Canadian painters at auction," Journal of Cultural Economics, Springer;The Association for Cultural Economics International, vol. 35(4), pages 287-308, November.
- Merijn Rengers & Olav Velthuis, 2002. "Determinants of Prices for Contemporary Art in Dutch Galleries, 1992–1998," Journal of Cultural Economics, Springer;The Association for Cultural Economics International, vol. 26(1), pages 1-28, February.
- repec:gam:jecnmx:v:6:y:2018:i:3:p:32-:d:154105 is not listed on IDEAS
- R. Ekelund & Rand Ressler & John Watson, 2000. "The ``Death-Effect'' in Art Prices: A Demand-Side Exploration," Journal of Cultural Economics, Springer;The Association for Cultural Economics International, vol. 24(4), pages 283-300, November.
- Sebastian Edwards, 2004. "The Economics of Latin American Art: Creativity Patterns and Rates of Return," NBER Working Papers 10302, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Elena Stepanova, 2019.
"The impact of color palettes on the prices of paintings,"
Springer, vol. 56(2), pages 755-773, February.
- Elena Stepanova, 2017. "The impact of color palettes on the prices of paintings," LEM Papers Series 2017/25, Laboratory of Economics and Management (LEM), Sant'Anna School of Advanced Studies, Pisa, Italy.
- Karol Jan BOROWIECKI, 2011. "War and Creativity: Solving the War-Art Puzzle for Classical Music Composition," Trinity Economics Papers tep0711, Trinity College Dublin, Department of Economics.
- Olav Velthuis, 2008. "Michael Hutter and David Throsby (eds): Beyond Price. Value in Culture, Economics and the Arts," Journal of Cultural Economics, Springer;The Association for Cultural Economics International, vol. 32(4), pages 321-324, December.
More about this item
Keywordscontemporary art; age-price profiles;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:jculte:v:24:y:2000:i:2:p:87-112. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Springer Nature Abstracting and Indexing). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.