The Opposition between Two Models of Labour Market Adjustment: The Case of Audiovisual and Performing Arts Activities in France and Great Britain over a Ten Year Period
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Parsons, Donald O., 1987. "The employment relationship: Job attachment, work effort, and the nature of contracts," Handbook of Labor Economics,in: O. Ashenfelter & R. Layard (ed.), Handbook of Labor Economics, edition 1, volume 2, chapter 14, pages 789-848 Elsevier.
- Jovanovic, Boyan, 1979. "Job Matching and the Theory of Turnover," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 87(5), pages 972-990, October.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- van der Ploeg, Frederick, 2006.
"The Making of Cultural Policy: A European Perspective,"
Handbook of the Economics of Art and Culture,
- Frederick Van der Ploeg, 2005. "The Making of Cultural Policy: A European Perspective," CESifo Working Paper Series 1524, CESifo Group Munich.
- Wojdyło-Preisner Monika & Zawadzki Kamil, 2015. "Specificity Of Long-Term Unemployment Risk Among Creative Economy Workers / Specyfika Ryzyka Długookresowego Bezrobocia Wśród Pracowników Ekonomii Kreatywnej," Comparative Economic Research, De Gruyter Open, vol. 18(3), pages 37-58, August.
- Björn Frank, 2008.
"Location decisions in a changing labour market environment,"
Review of Regional Research: Jahrbuch für Regionalwissenschaft,
Springer;Gesellschaft für Regionalforschung (GfR), vol. 28(1), pages 31-42, February.
- Björn Frank, 2003. "Location Decisions in a Changing Labour Market Environment," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 380, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Haak, Carroll, 2005. "Künstler zwischen selbständiger und abhängiger Erwerbsarbeit," Discussion Papers, Research Unit: Labor Market Policy and Employment SP I 2005-107, Social Science Research Center Berlin (WZB).
More about this item
Keywordslabour economics; unemployment; cultural activities;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:jculte:v:24:y:2000:i:4:p:301-319. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.