Investigating Software Piracy in Jordan: An Extension of the Theory of Reasoned Action
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Fraedrich, John Paul & Ferrell, O. C., 1992. "The impact of perceived risk and moral philosophy type on ethical decision making in business organizations," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 24(4), pages 283-295, June.
- Alain d’Astous & François Colbert & Daniel Montpetit, 2005. "Music Piracy on the Web – How Effective are Anti-Piracy Arguments? Evidence from the Theory of Planned Behaviour," Journal of Consumer Policy, Springer, vol. 28(3), pages 289-310, September.
- Bandura, Albert, 1991. "Social cognitive theory of self-regulation," Organizational Behavior and Human Decision Processes, Elsevier, vol. 50(2), pages 248-287, December.
- Al-Jabri, Im & Abdul-Gader, Ah, 1997. "Software copyright infringements: an exploratory study of the effects of individual and peer beliefs," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 25(3), pages 335-344, June.
- Justin Tan & Irene Chow, 2009. "Isolating Cultural and National Influence on Value and Ethics: A Test of Competing Hypotheses," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 88(1), pages 197-210, April.
- Timothy Cronan & Sulaiman Al-Rafee, 2008. "Factors that Influence the Intention to Pirate Software and Media," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 78(4), pages 527-545, April.
- Gibson, Chris & Wright, John, 2001. "Low self-control and coworker delinquency: A research note," Journal of Criminal Justice, Elsevier, vol. 29(6), pages 483-492.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mahmut Sonmez & Deli Yang & Gerald Fryxell, 2013. "Interactive Role of Consumer Discrimination and Branding against Counterfeiting: A Study of Multinational Managers’ Perception of Global Brands in China," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 115(1), pages 195-211, June.
- Oylum Korkut Altuna & F. Müge Arslan & A. Ercan Gegez & Özge Sýðýrcý, 2016. "Development of a Scale on e-Consumers’ Attitudes towards Ethically Questionable Online Behaviors," Bogazici Journal, Review of Social, Economic and Administrative Studies, Bogazici University, Department of Economics, vol. 30(1), pages 99-134.
- Zheng, Qinqin & Luo, Yadong & Maksimov, Vladislav, 2015. "Achieving legitimacy through corporate social responsibility: The case of emerging economy firms," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, vol. 50(3), pages 389-403.
- Mateja Kos Koklic & Monika Kukar-Kinney & Irena Vida, 2016. "Three-Level Mechanism of Consumer Digital Piracy: Development and Cross-Cultural Validation," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 134(1), pages 15-27, March.
- Selma Kadić-Maglajlić & Maja Arslanagić-Kalajdžić & Milena Micevski & Nina Michaelidou & Ekaterina Nemkova, 2017. "Controversial Advert Perceptions in SNS Advertising: The Role of Ethical Judgement and Religious Commitment," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 141(2), pages 249-265, March.
- Barnes, Stuart J. & Mattsson, Jan, 2017. "Understanding collaborative consumption: Test of a theoretical model," Technological Forecasting and Social Change, Elsevier, vol. 118(C), pages 281-292.
- Bert Weijters & Frank Goedertier & Sofie Verstreken, 2014. "Online Music Consumption in Today’s Technological Context: Putting the Influence of Ethics in Perspective," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 124(4), pages 537-550, November.
More about this item
Keywordssoftware piracy; Theory of Reasoned Action; religiosity; ethical ideology; public self-consciousness; low self-control; developing countries; Jordan;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:jbuset:v:98:y:2011:i:4:p:663-676. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .