Investigating Software Piracy in Jordan: An Extension of the Theory of Reasoned Action
No abstract is available for this item.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Fraedrich, John Paul & Ferrell, O. C., 1992. "The impact of perceived risk and moral philosophy type on ethical decision making in business organizations," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 24(4), pages 283-295, June.
- Gibson, Chris & Wright, John, 2001. "Low self-control and coworker delinquency: A research note," Journal of Criminal Justice, Elsevier, vol. 29(6), pages 483-492.
- Al-Jabri, Im & Abdul-Gader, Ah, 1997. "Software copyright infringements: an exploratory study of the effects of individual and peer beliefs," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 25(3), pages 335-344, June.
- Bandura, Albert, 1991. "Social cognitive theory of self-regulation," Organizational Behavior and Human Decision Processes, Elsevier, vol. 50(2), pages 248-287, December.
- Timothy Cronan & Sulaiman Al-Rafee, 2008. "Factors that Influence the Intention to Pirate Software and Media," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 78(4), pages 527-545, April.
- Justin Tan & Irene Chow, 2009. "Isolating Cultural and National Influence on Value and Ethics: A Test of Competing Hypotheses," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 88(1), pages 197-210, April.
- Alain d’Astous & François Colbert & Daniel Montpetit, 2005. "Music Piracy on the Web – How Effective are Anti-Piracy Arguments? Evidence from the Theory of Planned Behaviour," Journal of Consumer Policy, Springer, vol. 28(3), pages 289-310, 09.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:jbuset:v:98:y:2011:i:4:p:663-676. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn)or (Christopher F. Baum)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.