Music Piracy on the Web – How Effective are Anti-Piracy Arguments? Evidence from the Theory of Planned Behaviour
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- von Hippel, Eric, 1976. "The dominant role of users in the scientific instrument innovation process," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 5(3), pages 212-239, July.
- Pamela D. Morrison & John H. Roberts & Eric von Hippel, 2000. "Determinants of User Innovation and Innovation Sharing in a Local Market," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 46(12), pages 1513-1527, December.
- Milton L. Mueller, 2002. "Ruling the Root: Internet Governance and the Taming of Cyberspace," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 0262134128, January.
- repec:reg:rpubli:127 is not listed on IDEAS
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Oylum Korkut Altuna & F. Müge Arslan & A. Ercan Gegez & Özge Sýðýrcý, 2016. "Development of a Scale on e-Consumers’ Attitudes towards Ethically Questionable Online Behaviors," Bogazici Journal, Review of Social, Economic and Administrative Studies, Bogazici University, Department of Economics, vol. 30(1), pages 99-134.
- Teemu Kautonen & Marco Van Gelderen & Erno T. Tornikoski, 2011. "Predicting entrepreneurial behaviour: a test of the theory of planned behaviour," Post-Print hal-00741505, HAL.
- Rúben Meireles & Pedro Campos, 2016. "Digital Piracy: Factors That Influence The Intention To Pirate – A Structural Equation Model Approach," FEP Working Papers 573, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.
- Jonathan Dörr & Thomas Wagner & Alexander Benlian & Thomas Hess, 2013. "Music as a Service as an Alternative to Music Piracy?," Business & Information Systems Engineering: The International Journal of WIRTSCHAFTSINFORMATIK, Springer;Gesellschaft für Informatik e.V. (GI), vol. 5(6), pages 383-396, December.
- Mateja Kos Koklic & Monika Kukar-Kinney & Irena Vida, 2016. "Three-Level Mechanism of Consumer Digital Piracy: Development and Cross-Cultural Validation," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 134(1), pages 15-27, March.
- repec:kap:jbuset:v:143:y:2017:i:3:d:10.1007_s10551-015-2789-8 is not listed on IDEAS
- Cheolho Yoon, 2011. "Theory of Planned Behavior and Ethics Theory in Digital Piracy: An Integrated Model," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 100(3), pages 405-417, May.
- Hassan Aleassa & John Pearson & Scott McClurg, 2011. "Investigating Software Piracy in Jordan: An Extension of the Theory of Reasoned Action," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 98(4), pages 663-676, February.
- Michel Clement & Arvind Rangaswamy & Srikant Vadali, 2012. "Consumer Responses to Legal Music Download Services that Compete with Illegal Alternatives," Service Science, INFORMS, vol. 4(1), pages 4-23, March.
- Robert Caruana & Andreas Chatzidakis, 2014. "Consumer Social Responsibility (CnSR): Toward a Multi-Level, Multi-Agent Conceptualization of the “Other CSR”," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 121(4), pages 577-592, June.
- Barbara Culiberg, 2015. "The Role of Moral Philosophies and Value Orientations in Consumer Ethics: a Post-Transitional European Country Perspective," Journal of Consumer Policy, Springer, vol. 38(3), pages 211-228, September.
- A. Leeuw & Pierre Valois & Alexandre Morin & Peter Schmidt, 2014. "Gender Differences in Psychosocial Determinants of University Students’ Intentions to Buy Fair Trade Products," Journal of Consumer Policy, Springer, vol. 37(4), pages 485-505, December.
- Clayton Davies & Glenn Parry & Janet Carruthers & Marcus Kepple-Palmer, 2015. "The Epistemological Foundations of Music Piracy in the Digital Marketplace," Foresight and STI Governance (Foresight-Russia till No. 3/2015), National Research University Higher School of Economics, vol. 9(4), pages 42-53.
- Kirsten Robertson & Lisa McNeill & James Green & Claire Roberts, 2012. "Illegal Downloading, Ethical Concern, and Illegal Behavior," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 108(2), pages 215-227, June.
- repec:spr:infosf:v:14:y:2012:i:2:d:10.1007_s10796-010-9236-2 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:jcopol:v:28:y:2005:i:3:p:289-310. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .