ἐμπάθɛια (Empatheia) and Caritas: The Role of Religion in Fair Trade Consumption
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): 98 (2011)
Issue (Month): 1 (January)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springer.com|
|Order Information:||Web: http://www.springer.com/social+sciences/applied+ethics/journal/10551/PS2|
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Bearden, William O & Etzel, Michael J, 1982. " Reference Group Influence on Product and Brand Purchase Decisions," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 9(2), pages 183-94, September.
- Metin Cosgel & Lanse Minkler, 2004.
"Religious Identity and Consumption,"
Review of Social Economy,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 62(3), pages 339-350.
- Küng, Hans, 1997. "A Global Ethic in an Age of Globalization," Business Ethics Quarterly, Cambridge University Press, vol. 7(03), pages 17-32, July.
- Arnould, Eric & Plastina, Alejandro & Ball, Dwayne, 2009. "Does Fair Trade Deliver on Its Core Value Proposition? Effects on Income, Educational Attainment, and Health in Three Countries," Staff General Research Papers Archive 39169, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Valéry Bezençon & Sam Blili, 2009. "Fair Trade Managerial Practices: Strategy, Organisation and Engagement," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 90(1), pages 95-113, November.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:jbuset:v:98:y:2011:i:1:p:1-15. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Rebekah McClure)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.