ἐμπάθɛια (Empatheia) and Caritas: The Role of Religion in Fair Trade Consumption
No abstract is available for this item.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Valéry Bezençon & Sam Blili, 2009. "Fair Trade Managerial Practices: Strategy, Organisation and Engagement," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 90(1), pages 95-113, November.
- Küng, Hans, 1997. "A Global Ethic in an Age of Globalization," Business Ethics Quarterly, Cambridge University Press, vol. 7(03), pages 17-32, July.
- Bearden, William O & Etzel, Michael J, 1982. " Reference Group Influence on Product and Brand Purchase Decisions," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 9(2), pages 183-94, September.
- Arnould, Eric & Plastina, Alejandro & Ball, Dwayne, 2009. "Does Fair Trade Deliver on Its Core Value Proposition? Effects on Income, Educational Attainment, and Health in Three Countries," Staff General Research Papers 39169, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Metin Cosgel & Lanse Minkler, 2004.
"Religious Identity and Consumption,"
Review of Social Economy,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 62(3), pages 339-350.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:jbuset:v:98:y:2011:i:1:p:1-15. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Rebekah McClure)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.