The Manchester Super Casino: Experience and Learning in a Cross-Sector Social Partnership
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): 94 (2010)
Issue (Month): 1 (July)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springer.com|
|Order Information:||Web: http://www.springer.com/social+sciences/applied+ethics/journal/10551/PS2|
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Maria Seitanidi & Andrew Crane, 2009. "Implementing CSR Through Partnerships: Understanding the Selection, Design and Institutionalisation of Nonprofit-Business Partnerships," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 85(2), pages 413-429, April.
- Spiggle, Susan, 1994. " Analysis and Interpretation of Qualitative Data in Consumer Research," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 21(3), pages 491-503, December.
- L. Wade, 1988. "Review," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 58(1), pages 99-100, July.
- F. Maon & A. Lindgreen & J. Vanhamme, 2009. "Developing supply chains in disaster relief operations through cross-sector socially oriented collaborations : a theoretical model," Post-Print hal-00575871, HAL.
- Nick Bontis, 2002. "Managing An Organizational Learning System By Aligning Stocks and Flows," Journal of Management Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 39(4), pages 437-469, 06.
- Adam Lindgreen & Valérie Swaen & Timothy Campbell, 2009. "Corporate Social Responsibility Practices in Developing and Transitional Countries: Botswana and Malawi," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 90(3), pages 429-440, December.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:jbuset:v:94:y:2010:i:1:p:197-218. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Rebekah McClure)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.