Fair Trade in France: From Individual Innovators to Contemporary Networks
No abstract is available for this item.
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- José Luis Monzon & Rafael Chaves, 2008. "The European Social Economy: Concept And Dimensions Of The Third Sector," Annals of Public and Cooperative Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 79(3-4), pages 549-577, 09.
- Corinne Gendron & Véronique Bisaillon & Ana Rance, 2009. "The Institutionalization of Fair Trade: More than Just a Degraded Form of Social Action," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 86(1), pages 63-79, April.
- Iain Davies, 2009. "Alliances and Networks: Creating Success in the UK Fair Trade Market," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 86(1), pages 109-126, April.
- Giovannucci, Daniele & Koekoek, Freek Jan, 2003. "The State of Sustainable Coffee: A Study of Twelve Major Markets," MPRA Paper 17172, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Mark Granovetter, 2005. "The Impact of Social Structure on Economic Outcomes," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 19(1), pages 33-50, Winter.
- Arnould, Eric & Plastina, Alejandro & Ball, Dwayne, 2009. "Does Fair Trade Deliver on Its Core Value Proposition? Effects on Income, Educational Attainment, and Health in Three Countries," Staff General Research Papers 39169, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:jbuset:v:90:y:2009:i:4:p:589-606. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Rebekah McClure)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.