École Supérieure des Affaires (ESA) Lille, France
Université du Droit et de la Santé (Lille 2)
RePEc:edi:eslilfr (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Articles
- Nil Özçağlar-Toulouse & Amina Béji-Bécheur & Patrick Murphy, 2009. "Fair Trade in France: From Individual Innovators to Contemporary Networks," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 90(4), pages 589-606, December.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Nil Özçağlar-Toulouse & Amina Béji-Bécheur & Patrick Murphy, 2009.
"Fair Trade in France: From Individual Innovators to Contemporary Networks,"
Journal of Business Ethics,
Springer, vol. 90(4), pages 589-606, December.
- Allison Loconto & Emmanuel Simbua, 2012. "Making Room for Smallholder Cooperatives in Tanzanian Tea Production: Can Fairtrade Do That?," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 108(4), pages 451-465, July.
- Paul Ingenbleek & Machiel Reinders, 2013. "The Development of a Market for Sustainable Coffee in The Netherlands: Rethinking the Contribution of Fair Trade," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 113(3), pages 461-474, March.
- Salla Laasonen & Martin Fougère & Arno Kourula, 2012. "Dominant Articulations in Academic Business and Society Discourse on NGO–Business Relations: A Critical Assessment," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 109(4), pages 521-545, September.
- Acquaye, Adolf A. & Yamoah, Fred A. & Feng, Kuishuang, 2015. "An integrated environmental and fairtrade labelling scheme for product supply chains," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 164(C), pages 472-483.
- Roberta Sebastiani & Francesca Montagnini & Daniele Dalli, 2013. "Ethical Consumption and New Business Models in the Food Industry. Evidence from the Eataly Case," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 114(3), pages 473-488, May.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Nil Ozcaglar-Toulouse should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.