Ethics of Global Internet, Community and Fame Addiction
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Rosen, Sherwin & Sanderson, Allen, 2001.
"Labour Markets in Professional Sports,"
Royal Economic Society, vol. 111(469), pages F47-68, February.
- Bruce Seaman, 2003. "Cultural and Sport Economics: Conceptual Twins?," Journal of Cultural Economics, Springer, vol. 27(2), pages 81-126, May.
- Daniel Urrutiaguer, 2002. "Quality Judgements and Demand for French Public Theatre," Journal of Cultural Economics, Springer, vol. 26(3), pages 185-202, August.
- Véronique Chossat & Olivier Gergaud, 2003. "Expert Opinion and Gastronomy: The Recipe for Success," Journal of Cultural Economics, Springer, vol. 27(2), pages 127-141, May.
- Geoffrey M. Hodgson, 2003. "The hidden persuaders: institutions and individuals in economic theory," Cambridge Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 27(2), pages 159-175, March.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:jbuset:v:85:y:2009:i:2:p:193-200. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Christopher F. Baum)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.