The Duality of Crony Corruption in Economic Transition: Toward an Integrated Framework
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Volume (Year): 85 (2009)
Issue (Month): 1 (March)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springer.com|
|Order Information:||Web: http://www.springer.com/social+sciences/applied+ethics/journal/10551/PS2|
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Chengze Simon Fan & Herschel I. Grossman, 2001.
"Incentives and corruption in chinese economic reform,"
Journal of Economic Policy Reform,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 4(3), pages 195-206.
- C. Simon Fan & Herschel I. Grossman, 1998. "Incentives and Corruption in Chinese Economic Reform," Working Papers 98-8, Brown University, Department of Economics, revised Sep 1998.
- Weitzman Martin L. & Xu Chenggang, 1994.
"Chinese Township-Village Enterprises as Vaguely Defined Cooperatives,"
Journal of Comparative Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 18(2), pages 121-145, April.
- M Weitzman & Chenggang Xu, 1993. "Chinese Township Village Enterprises as Vaguely Defined Cooperations," CEP Discussion Papers dp0155, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- M Weitzman & Cheng-Gang Xu, 1993. "Chinese township village enterprises as vaguely defined cooperations," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 3754, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Sean M. Dougherty & Robert H. McGuckin, 2004.
"The Effects of Federalism and Privatization on Productivity in Chinese Firms,"
Development and Comp Systems
- Sean M. Dougherty & Robert H. McGuckin, 2001. "The Effect of Ownership Structure and Jurisdictional Governance on Productivity in Chinese Enterprises," Economics Program Working Papers 02-01, The Conference Board, Economics Program, revised Jan 2002.
- Hehui Jin & Yingyi Qian & Barry Weingast, 1999.
"Regional Decentralization and Fiscal Incentives: Federalism, Chinese Style,"
99013, Stanford University, Department of Economics.
- Jin, Hehui & Qian, Yingyi & Weingast, Barry R., 2005. "Regional decentralization and fiscal incentives: Federalism, Chinese style," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 89(9-10), pages 1719-1742, September.
- Loren Brandt & Hongbin Li & Joanne Roberts, 2004.
"Why Do Governments Privatize?,"
00007, Chinese University of Hong Kong, Department of Economics.
- Dong, Xiao-yuan & Bowles, Paul & Ho, Samuel P. S., 2002. "The Determinants of Employee Ownership in China's Privatized Rural Industry: Evidence from Jiangsu and Shandong," Journal of Comparative Economics, Elsevier, vol. 30(2), pages 415-437, June.
- Hongbin Li & Scott Rozelle, 2003. "Privatizing Rural China: Insider Privatization, Innovative Contracts, and the Performance of Township Enterprises1," Discussion Papers 00001, Chinese University of Hong Kong, Department of Economics.
- repec:cup:cbooks:9780521659123 is not listed on IDEAS
- Jain, Arvind K, 2001. " Corruption: A Review," Journal of Economic Surveys, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 15(1), pages 71-121, February.
- Zhang, Anming & Zhang, Yimin & Zhao, Ronald, 2001. "Impact of Ownership and Competition on the Productivity of Chinese Enterprises," Journal of Comparative Economics, Elsevier, vol. 29(2), pages 327-346, June.
- Susanto Basu & David Li, 2000. "A Theory of the Reform of Bureaucratic Institutions," Econometric Society World Congress 2000 Contributed Papers 1271, Econometric Society.
- Pranab Bardhan, 1997. "Corruption and Development: A Review of Issues," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 35(3), pages 1320-1346, September.
- repec:cup:cbooks:9780521632935 is not listed on IDEAS
- Chang Chun & Wang Yijiang, 1994. "The Nature of the Township-Village Enterprise," Journal of Comparative Economics, Elsevier, vol. 19(3), pages 434-452, December.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:jbuset:v:85:y:2009:i:1:p:41-55. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Rebekah McClure)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.