The Duality of Crony Corruption in Economic Transition: Toward an Integrated Framework
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): 85 (2009)
Issue (Month): 1 (March)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springer.com|
|Order Information:||Web: http://www.springer.com/social+sciences/applied+ethics/journal/10551/PS2|
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Dong, Xiao-yuan & Bowles, Paul & Ho, Samuel P. S., 2002. "The Determinants of Employee Ownership in China's Privatized Rural Industry: Evidence from Jiangsu and Shandong," Journal of Comparative Economics, Elsevier, vol. 30(2), pages 415-437, June.
- Loren Brandt & Hongbin Li & Joanne Roberts, 2001.
"Why do Governments Privatize,"
William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series
429, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- M Weitzman & Cheng-Gang Xu, 1993.
"Chinese township village enterprises as vaguely defined cooperations,"
LSE Research Online Documents on Economics
3754, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Weitzman Martin L. & Xu Chenggang, 1994. "Chinese Township-Village Enterprises as Vaguely Defined Cooperatives," Journal of Comparative Economics, Elsevier, vol. 18(2), pages 121-145, April.
- M Weitzman & Chenggang Xu, 1993. "Chinese Township Village Enterprises as Vaguely Defined Cooperations," CEP Discussion Papers dp0155, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Jin, Hehui & Qian, Yingyi & Weingast, Barry R., 2005.
"Regional decentralization and fiscal incentives: Federalism, Chinese style,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 89(9-10), pages 1719-1742, September.
- Hehui Jin & Yingyi Qian & Barry Weingast, 1999. "Regional Decentralization and Fiscal Incentives: Federalism, Chinese Style," Working Papers 99013, Stanford University, Department of Economics.
- repec:cup:cbooks:9780521659123 is not listed on IDEAS
- Sean M. Dougherty & Robert H. McGuckin, 2004.
"The Effects of Federalism and Privatization on Productivity in Chinese Firms,"
Development and Comp Systems
- Sean M. Dougherty & Robert H. McGuckin, 2001. "The Effect of Ownership Structure and Jurisdictional Governance on Productivity in Chinese Enterprises," Economics Program Working Papers 02-01, The Conference Board, Economics Program, revised Jan 2002.
- Zhang, Anming & Zhang, Yimin & Zhao, Ronald, 2001. "Impact of Ownership and Competition on the Productivity of Chinese Enterprises," Journal of Comparative Economics, Elsevier, vol. 29(2), pages 327-346, June.
- Pranab Bardhan, 1997. "Corruption and Development: A Review of Issues," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 35(3), pages 1320-1346, September.
- Jain, Arvind K, 2001. " Corruption: A Review," Journal of Economic Surveys, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 15(1), pages 71-121, February.
- Chang Chun & Wang Yijiang, 1994. "The Nature of the Township-Village Enterprise," Journal of Comparative Economics, Elsevier, vol. 19(3), pages 434-452, December.
- Hongbin Li & Scott Rozelle, 2003. "Privatizing Rural China: Insider Privatization, Innovative Contracts, and the Performance of Township Enterprises1," Discussion Papers 00001, Chinese University of Hong Kong, Department of Economics.
- Susanto Basu & David Li, 2000. "A Theory of the Reform of Bureaucratic Institutions," Econometric Society World Congress 2000 Contributed Papers 1271, Econometric Society.
- Chengze Simon Fan & Herschel I. Grossman, 2001. "Incentives and corruption in chinese economic reform," Journal of Economic Policy Reform, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 4(3), pages 195-206.
- repec:cup:cbooks:9780521632935 is not listed on IDEAS
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:jbuset:v:85:y:2009:i:1:p:41-55. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Rebekah McClure)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.