A Value-based Framework for Understanding Managerial Tolerance of Bribery in Latin America
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Schuler, Randall S. & Jackson, Susan E. & Jackofsky, Ellen & Slocum, John Jr., 1996. "Managing human resources in Mexico: A cultural understanding," Business Horizons, Elsevier, vol. 39(3), pages 55-61.
- Ajzen, Icek, 1991. "The theory of planned behavior," Organizational Behavior and Human Decision Processes, Elsevier, vol. 50(2), pages 179-211, December.
- Shang-Jin Wei, 2000. "Local Corruption and Global Capital Flows," Brookings Papers on Economic Activity, Economic Studies Program, The Brookings Institution, vol. 31(2), pages 303-354.
- Sargent, John, 2001. "Getting to know the neighbors: Grupos in Mexico," Business Horizons, Elsevier, vol. 44(6), pages 16-24.
- Paolo Mauro, 1995. "Corruption and Growth," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 110(3), pages 681-712.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Newburry, William & Gardberg, Naomi A. & Sanchez, Juan I., 2014. "Employer Attractiveness in Latin America: The Association Among Foreignness, Internationalization and Talent Recruitment," Journal of International Management, Elsevier, vol. 20(3), pages 327-344.
- repec:vra:journl:y:2017:i:1:p:224-236 is not listed on IDEAS
- Antonino Vaccaro, 2012. "To Pay or Not to Pay? Dynamic Transparency and the Fight Against the Mafia’s Extortionists," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, pages 23-35.
- Bonache, Jaime & Trullen, Jordi & Sanchez, Juan I., 2012. "Managing cross-cultural differences: Testing human resource models in Latin America," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 65(12), pages 1773-1781.
- repec:kap:jbuset:v:146:y:2017:i:3:d:10.1007_s10551-015-2925-5 is not listed on IDEAS
- Daniel McCarthy & Sheila Puffer & Denise Dunlap & Alfred Jaeger, 2012. "A Stakeholder Approach to the Ethicality of BRIC-firm Managers’ Use of Favors," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, pages 27-38.
More about this item
Keywordsbribery; cultural values; Latin America; attitudes towards bribery; individualism–collectivism.;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:jbuset:v:83:y:2008:i:2:p:341-352. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .