A Value-based Framework for Understanding Managerial Tolerance of Bribery in Latin America
No abstract is available for this item.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Schuler, Randall S. & Jackson, Susan E. & Jackofsky, Ellen & Slocum, John Jr., 1996. "Managing human resources in Mexico: A cultural understanding," Business Horizons, Elsevier, vol. 39(3), pages 55-61.
- Mauro, Paolo, 1995. "Corruption and Growth," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, MIT Press, vol. 110(3), pages 681-712, August.
- Ajzen, Icek, 1991. "The theory of planned behavior," Organizational Behavior and Human Decision Processes, Elsevier, vol. 50(2), pages 179-211, December.
- Shang-Jin Wei, 2000. "Local Corruption and Global Capital Flows," Brookings Papers on Economic Activity, Economic Studies Program, The Brookings Institution, vol. 31(2), pages 303-354.
- Sargent, John, 2001. "Getting to know the neighbors: Grupos in Mexico," Business Horizons, Elsevier, vol. 44(6), pages 16-24.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:jbuset:v:83:y:2008:i:2:p:341-352. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn)or (Christopher F. Baum)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.