The Effect of Groupwork on Ethical Decision-Making of Accountancy Students
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Sniezek, Janet A. & Henry, Rebecca A., 1989. "Accuracy and confidence in group judgment," Organizational Behavior and Human Decision Processes, Elsevier, vol. 43(1), pages 1-28, February.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jana Craft, 2013. "A Review of the Empirical Ethical Decision-Making Literature: 2004–2011," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 117(2), pages 221-259, October.
- repec:eee:joaced:v:33:y:2015:i:3:p:183-197 is not listed on IDEAS
- Conor O’Leary & Jenny Stewart, 2013. "The Interaction of Learning Styles and Teaching Methodologies in Accounting Ethical Instruction," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 113(2), pages 225-241, March.
- Katrina Graham & Jonathan Ziegert & Johnna Capitano, 2015. "The Effect of Leadership Style, Framing, and Promotion Regulatory Focus on Unethical Pro-Organizational Behavior," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 126(3), pages 423-436, February.
- Conor O'Leary, 2012. "Semester-specific ethical instruction for auditing students," Managerial Auditing Journal, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 27(6), pages 598-619, June.
- Rafik Elias, 2008. "Auditing students’ professional commitment and anticipatory socialization and their relationship to whistleblowing," Managerial Auditing Journal, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 23(3), pages 283-294, March.
- repec:eco:journ3:2018-01-14 is not listed on IDEAS
- Griebeler, Marcelo de C., 2017. "Friendship and in-class academic dishonesty," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 150(C), pages 1-3.
More about this item
Keywordsethics; final year accountancy students; groupthink; training; whistleblower;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:jbuset:v:75:y:2007:i:3:p:215-228. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .