The Effect of Groupwork on Ethical Decision-Making of Accountancy Students
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Sniezek, Janet A. & Henry, Rebecca A., 1989. "Accuracy and confidence in group judgment," Organizational Behavior and Human Decision Processes, Elsevier, vol. 43(1), pages 1-28, February.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jana Craft, 2013. "A Review of the Empirical Ethical Decision-Making Literature: 2004–2011," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 117(2), pages 221-259, October.
- Katrina Graham & Jonathan Ziegert & Johnna Capitano, 2015. "The Effect of Leadership Style, Framing, and Promotion Regulatory Focus on Unethical Pro-Organizational Behavior," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 126(3), pages 423-436, February.
- Conor O'Leary, 2012. "Semester-specific ethical instruction for auditing students," Managerial Auditing Journal, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 27(6), pages 598-619, June.
- Rafik Elias, 2008. "Auditing students’ professional commitment and anticipatory socialization and their relationship to whistleblowing," Managerial Auditing Journal, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 23(3), pages 283-294, March.
- Conor O’Leary & Jenny Stewart, 2013. "The Interaction of Learning Styles and Teaching Methodologies in Accounting Ethical Instruction," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 113(2), pages 225-241, March.
- Griebeler, Marcelo de C., 2017. "Friendship and in-class academic dishonesty," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 150(C), pages 1-3.
More about this item
Keywordsethics; final year accountancy students; groupthink; training; whistleblower;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:jbuset:v:75:y:2007:i:3:p:215-228. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.