Pivoting the Role of Government in the Business and Society Interface: A Stakeholder Perspective
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- repec:cup:cbooks:9780521564298 is not listed on IDEAS
- Ashman, Darcy, 2001. "Civil Society Collaboration with Business: Bringing Empowerment Back in," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 29(7), pages 1097-1113, July.
- Paul L. Joskow & Richard Schmalensee, 1988. "Markets for Power: An Analysis of Electrical Utility Deregulation," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 0262600188, March.
- repec:cup:cbooks:9780521533973 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:cup:cbooks:9780521564403 is not listed on IDEAS
- Nicolas Dahan & Milton Gittens, 2010. "Business and the public Affairs of Slavery: A Discursive Approach of an Ethical Issue," Post-Print hal-00563588, HAL.
- Stefanie Ann Lenway & Thomas P Murtha, 1994. "The State as Strategist in International Business Research," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Academy of International Business, vol. 25(3), pages 513-535, September.
- Nathan Fagre & Louis T Wells, 1982. "Bargaining Power of Multinationals and Host Governments," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Academy of International Business, vol. 13(2), pages 9-24, June.
- Levy David L. & Prakash Aseem, 2003. "Bargains Old and New: Multinational Corporations in Global Governance," Business and Politics, De Gruyter, vol. 5(2), pages 1-21, December.
- Levy, David L. & Prakash, Aseem, 2003. "Bargains Old and New: Multinational Corporations in Global Governance," Business and Politics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 5(02), pages 131-150, August.
- Richard A. Posner, 1974. "Theories of Economic Regulation," Bell Journal of Economics, The RAND Corporation, vol. 5(2), pages 335-358, Autumn.
- Heath, Joseph, 2006. "Business Ethics without Stakeholders," Business Ethics Quarterly, Cambridge University Press, vol. 16(04), pages 533-557, October.
- Thomas P. Lyon & John W. Maxwell, 2004.
"Astroturf: Interest Group Lobbying and Corporate Strategy,"
Journal of Economics & Management Strategy,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 13(4), pages 561-597, December.
- Thomas P. Lyon & John W. Maxwell, 2004. "Astroturf: Interest Group Lobbying and Corporate Strategy," Working Papers 2004-18, Indiana University, Kelley School of Business, Department of Business Economics and Public Policy.
- Wendy Haynes, 2002. "TRANSPORTATION AT THE MILLENNIUM: In Search of a Megaproject Lens," Review of Policy Research, Policy Studies Organization, vol. 19(2), pages 62-64, June.
- Mair, Johanna & Marti, Ignasi, 2009. "Entrepreneurship in and around institutional voids: A case study from Bangladesh," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 24(5), pages 419-435, September.
- Yves Fassin, 2012. "Stakeholder Management, Reciprocity and Stakeholder Responsibility," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 109(1), pages 83-96, August.
- Benjamin Neville & Bulent Menguc, 2006. "Stakeholder Multiplicity: Toward an Understanding of the Interactions between Stakeholders," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 66(4), pages 377-391, July.
- repec:cup:cbooks:9780521826600 is not listed on IDEAS
- Bishop, John Douglas, 2012. "The Limits of Corporate Human Rights Obligations and the Rights of For-Profit Corporations," Business Ethics Quarterly, Cambridge University Press, vol. 22(01), pages 119-144, January.
- Andreas Georg Scherer & Guido Palazzo, 2011. "The New Political Role of Business in a Globalized World: A Review of a New Perspective on CSR and its Implications for the Firm, Governance, and Democracy," Journal of Management Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 48(4), pages 899-931, June.
- Orts, Eric W. & Strudler, Alan, 2002. "The Ethical and Environmental Limits of Stakeholder Theory," Business Ethics Quarterly, Cambridge University Press, vol. 12(02), pages 215-233, April.
- Mahoney, Joseph & McGahan, Anita & Pitelis, Christos, 2009. "The Interdependence of Private and Public Interests," Papers DYNREG40, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- Bonardi, Jean-Philippe, 1999. "Market and Nonmarket Strategies During Deregulation: The Case of British Telecom," Business and Politics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 1(02), pages 203-231, August.
- Nicolas Dahan & Milton Gittens, 2010. "Business and the Public Affairs of Slavery: A Discursive Approach of an Ethical Public Issue," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 92(2), pages 227-249, March.
- Ruth Aguilera & Abhijeet Vadera, 2008. "The Dark Side of Authority: Antecedents, Mechanisms, and Outcomes of Organizational Corruption," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 77(4), pages 431-449, February.
- Julia Roloff, 2008. "Learning from Multi-Stakeholder Networks: Issue-Focussed Stakeholder Management," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 82(1), pages 233-250, September.
- Lawton, Thomas C. & Doh, Jonathan P. & Rajwani, Tazeeb, 2014. "Aligning for Advantage: Competitive Strategies for the Political and Social Arenas," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780199604753.
- Edward Freeman, R. & Phillips, Robert A., 2002. "Stakeholder Theory: A Libertarian Defense," Business Ethics Quarterly, Cambridge University Press, vol. 12(03), pages 331-349, July.
- Andrew L. Friedman & Samantha Miles, 2002. "Developing Stakeholder Theory," Journal of Management Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 39(1), pages 1-21, January.
- Mitnick, Barry M., 1981. "The strategic uses of regulation -- And deregulation," Business Horizons, Elsevier, vol. 24(2), pages 71-83.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:kap:jbuset:v:158:y:2019:i:2:d:10.1007_s10551-017-3700-6 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:worbus:v:53:y:2018:i:1:p:52-62 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsStakeholder theory; Government; Citizens; Salience;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:jbuset:v:131:y:2015:i:3:p:665-680. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Mallaigh Nolan). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.