The State as Strategist in International Business Research
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Figueira-de-Lemos, Francisco & Hadjikhani, Amjad, 2014. "Internationalization processes in stable and unstable market conditions: Towards a model of commitment decisions in dynamic environments," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, vol. 49(3), pages 332-349.
- repec:spr:manint:v:47:y:2007:i:3:d:10.1007_s11575-007-0021-5 is not listed on IDEAS
- Doh, Jonathan P. & Teegen, Hildy, 2002. "Nongovernmental organizations as institutional actors in international business: theory and implications," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 11(6), pages 665-684, December.
- Peterson, Robert M. & Clay Dibrell, C. & Pett, Timothy L., 2002. "Long- vs. short-term performance perspectives of Western European, Japanese, and U.S. countries: where do they lie?," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, vol. 37(4), pages 245-255, January.
- Lazzarini, Sérgio G., 2012. "Strategizing by the Government: Industrial Policy and Sustainable Competitive Advantage," Insper Working Papers wpe_289, Insper Working Paper, Insper Instituto de Ensino e Pesquisa.
- Chong Choi & Sae Kim & Jai Kim, 2010. "Globalizing Business Ethics Research and the Ethical Need to Include the Bottom-of-the-Pyramid Countries: Redefining the Global Triad as Business Systems and Institutions," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 94(2), pages 299-306, June.
- O'Donnell, Sharon & Blumentritt, Timothy, 1999. "The contribution of foreign subsidiaries to host country national competitiveness," Journal of International Management, Elsevier, vol. 5(3), pages 187-206.
- Shenkar Oded & Arikan Ilgaz, 2010. "Business as International Politics: Drawing Insights from Nation-State to Inter-Firm Alliances," Business and Politics, De Gruyter, vol. 11(4), pages 1-33, January.
- Kashlak, Roger, 1998. "Establishing financial targets for joint ventures in emerging countries: A conceptual model," Journal of International Management, Elsevier, vol. 4(3), pages 241-258, November.
- Buckley, Peter J., 2009. "The impact of the global factory on economic development," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, vol. 44(2), pages 131-143, April.
- Jonatan Pinkse & Ans Kolk, 2012. "MNES and climate change : exploring institutional failures and embeddedness," Grenoble Ecole de Management (Post-Print) hal-00707360, HAL.
- Vaaler, Paul M. & Schrage, Burkhard N., 2007. "Residual State Factors, Policy Stability and Financial Performance Following Strategic Decisions by Privatizing Telecoms," Working Papers 07-0102, University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign, College of Business.
- repec:spr:manint:v:50:y:2010:i:3:d:10.1007_s11575-010-0036-1 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:iburev:v:27:y:2018:i:1:p:186-197 is not listed on IDEAS
- Sergio G. Lazzarini, 2015. "Strategizing by the government: Can industrial policy create firm-level competitive advantage?," Strategic Management Journal, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 36(1), pages 97-112, January.
- Mehmet Demirbag & Keith W. Glaister, 2010. "Factors Determining Offshore Location Choice for R&D Projects: A Comparative Study of Developed and Emerging Regions," Journal of Management Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 47(s2), pages 1534-1560, December.
- Nicolas Dahan & Jonathan Doh & Jonathan Raelin, 2015. "Pivoting the Role of Government in the Business and Society Interface: A Stakeholder Perspective," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 131(3), pages 665-680, October.
- María Inés Barbero & Andrea Lluch & Marcelo Bucheli & Gonzalo Romero Sommer, 2014. "Multinational Corporations, Property Rights, and Legitimization Strategies: US Investors in the Argentine and Peruvian Oil Industries in the Twentieth Century," Australian Economic History Review, Economic History Society of Australia and New Zealand, vol. 54(2), pages 145-163, July.
- Anokhin, Sergey & Schulze, William S., 2009. "Entrepreneurship, innovation, and corruption," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 24(5), pages 465-476, September.
- Olivier Bertrand & Marie-Ann Betschinger & Alexander Settles, 2016. "The relevance of political affinity for the initial acquisition premium in cross-border acquisitions," Strategic Management Journal, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 37(10), pages 2071-2091, October.
- Sethi, S. Prakash & Elango, B., 1999. "The influence of "country of origin" on multinational corporation global strategy: A conceptual framework," Journal of International Management, Elsevier, vol. 5(4), pages 285-298.
- Jane L. Menzies & Stuart Orr, 2010. "The impact of political behaviours on internationalisation: The case of Australian companies internationalising to China," Journal of Chinese Economic and Foreign Trade Studies, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 3(1), pages 24-42, February.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pal:jintbs:v:25:y:1994:i:3:p:513-535. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.palgrave-journals.com/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.