Stakeholders’ Influence on French Unions’ CSR Strategies
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Jonathan P. Doh & Terrence R. Guay, 2006. "Corporate Social Responsibility, Public Policy, and NGO Activism in Europe and the United States: An Institutional‐Stakeholder Perspective," Journal of Management Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 43(1), pages 47-73, January.
- Ariane Berthoin Antal & André Sobczak, 2007. "Corporate social responsibility in France: A mix of national traditions and international influences," Post-Print hal-00765278, HAL.
- Dima Jamali, 2008. "A Stakeholder Approach to Corporate Social Responsibility: A Fresh Perspective into Theory and Practice," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 82(1), pages 213-231, September.
- Cedric Dawkins, 2010. "Beyond Wages and Working Conditions: A Conceptualization of Labor Union Social Responsibility," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 95(1), pages 129-143, August.
- Daniel Arenas & Josep Lozano & Laura Albareda, 2009. "The Role of NGOs in CSR: Mutual Perceptions Among Stakeholders," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 88(1), pages 175-197, August.
- Elms, Heather & Brammer, Stephen & Harris, Jared D. & Phillips, Robert A., 2010. "New Directions in Strategic Management and Business Ethics," Business Ethics Quarterly, Cambridge University Press, vol. 20(3), pages 401-425, July.
- Jon Burchell & Joanne Cook, 2013. "Sleeping with the Enemy? Strategic Transformations in Business–NGO Relationships Through Stakeholder Dialogue," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 113(3), pages 505-518, March.
- Andolfatto, Dominique & Labbé, Dominique, 2012. "The Future of the French Trade Unions," management revue. Socio-economic Studies, Rainer Hampp Verlag, vol. 23(4), pages 323-340.
- Andolfatto, Dominique & Labbé, Dominique, 2012. "The Future of the French Trade Unions," management revue - Socio-Economic Studies, Nomos Verlagsgesellschaft mbH & Co. KG, vol. 23(4), pages 323-340.
- Simon Knox & Colin Gruar, 2007. "The Application of Stakeholder Theory to Relationship Marketing Strategy Development in a Non-profit Organization," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 75(2), pages 115-135, October.
- Linda O’Riordan & Jenny Fairbrass, 2008. "Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR): Models and Theories in Stakeholder Dialogue," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 83(4), pages 745-758, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Richard Nyuur & Ružica Brečić & Patrick Murphy, 2019. "Managerial Perceptions of Firms’ Corporate Sustainability Strategies: Insights from Croatia," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 12(1), pages 1-15, December.
- Gregory Jackson & Virginia Doellgast & Lucio Baccaro, 2018. "Corporate Social Responsibility and Labour Standards: Bridging Business Management and Employment Relations Perspectives," British Journal of Industrial Relations, London School of Economics, vol. 56(1), pages 3-13, March.
- Xiaohui Hou & Bo Wang & Yu Gao, 2020. "Stakeholder Protection, Public Trust, and Corporate Social Responsibility: Evidence from Listed SMEs in China," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 12(15), pages 1-23, July.
- Ruitao Li & Fang Hu, 2020. "Public Listing and Corporate Social Responsibility from a Sustainability Risk Management Perspective," The AMFITEATRU ECONOMIC journal, Academy of Economic Studies - Bucharest, Romania, vol. 22(55), pages 808-808, August.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- André Sobczak & Christelle Havard, 2012. "Stakeholders' Influence on French Unions' CSR Strategies," Post-Print hal-00978743, HAL.
- Waris Ali & Jedrzej George Frynas, 2018. "The Role of Normative CSR‐Promoting Institutions in Stimulating CSR Disclosures in Developing Countries," Corporate Social Responsibility and Environmental Management, John Wiley & Sons, vol. 25(4), pages 373-390, July.
- Dennis J. Aigner & Luli Pesqueira, 2020. "The Effects of Organizational Traits on NGO–Business Engagement in Mexico," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 12(23), pages 1-21, December.
- Park, Byung Il & Ghauri, Pervez N., 2015. "Determinants influencing CSR practices in small and medium sized MNE subsidiaries: A stakeholder perspective," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, vol. 50(1), pages 192-204.
- Momin, Mahmood Ahmed, 2013. "Social and environmental NGOs’ perceptions of Corporate Social Disclosures: The Case of Bangladesh," Accounting forum, Elsevier, vol. 37(2), pages 150-161.
- Mihaela Păceşilă & Sofia Elena Colesca, 2020. "Insights on Social Responsibility of NGOS," Systemic Practice and Action Research, Springer, vol. 33(3), pages 311-339, June.
- Charles H. Cho & Matias Laine & Robin W. Roberts & Michelle Rodrigue, 2018. "The Frontstage and Backstage of Corporate Sustainability Reporting: Evidence from the Arctic National Wildlife Refuge Bill," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 152(3), pages 865-886, October.
- Dorian Aliu & Ayten Akatay & Armando Aliu & Umut Eroglu, 2017. "Public Policy Influences on Academia in the European Union," SAGE Open, , vol. 7(1), pages 21582440176, February.
- Gang Tian & Gabriel Dodzi Pekyi & Haojia Chen & Huaping Sun & Xiaoling Wang, 2021. "Sustainability-Conscious Stakeholders and CSR: Evidence from IJVs of Ghana," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 13(2), pages 1-23, January.
- Sarah Pickard & Judith Bessant, 2018. "France’s #Nuit Debout Social Movement: Young People Rising up and Moral Emotions," Societies, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 8(4), pages 1-21, October.
- Yves Fassin, 2009.
"Inconsistencies in Activists’ Behaviours and the Ethics of NGOs,"
Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 90(4), pages 503-521, December.
- Y. Fassin, 2009. "Inconsistencies in Activists’ Behaviours and the Ethics of NGOs," Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium 09/576, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- Blanca de-Miguel-Molina & Vicente Chirivella-González & Beatriz García-Ortega, 2016. "Corporate philanthropy and community involvement. Analysing companies from France, Germany, the Netherlands and Spain," Quality & Quantity: International Journal of Methodology, Springer, vol. 50(6), pages 2741-2766, November.
- Sylvaine Poret, 2019. "Corporate–NGO Partnerships through Sustainability Labeling Schemes: Motives and Risks," Post-Print hal-02154666, HAL.
- Wang, Qi & Wu, Chong & Sun, Yang, 2015. "Evaluating corporate social responsibility of airlines using entropy weight and grey relation analysis," Journal of Air Transport Management, Elsevier, vol. 42(C), pages 55-62.
- Emma Avetisyan & Michel Ferrary, 2013. "Dynamics of Stakeholders’ Implications in the Institutionalization of the CSR Field in France and in the United States," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 115(1), pages 115-133, June.
- Krista Bondy & Jeremy Moon & Dirk Matten, 2012. "An Institution of Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) in Multi-National Corporations (MNCs): Form and Implications," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 111(2), pages 281-299, December.
- Salla Laasonen & Martin Fougère & Arno Kourula, 2012. "Dominant Articulations in Academic Business and Society Discourse on NGO–Business Relations: A Critical Assessment," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 109(4), pages 521-545, September.
- Nader Asgary & Gang Li, 2016. "Corporate Social Responsibility: Its Economic Impact and Link to the Bullwhip Effect," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 135(4), pages 665-681, June.
- Tony Fang & Caroline Gunterberg & Emma Larsson, 2010. "Sourcing in an Increasingly Expensive China: Four Swedish Cases," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 97(1), pages 119-138, November.
- Sylvaine Poret, 2019. "Corporate–NGO Partnerships through Sustainability Labeling Schemes: Motives and Risks," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 11(9), pages 1-19, May.
More about this item
KeywordsCorporate social responsibility; Unions; France; Stakeholders; State; Government; NGOs;
All these keywords.
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:jbuset:v:129:y:2015:i:2:p:311-324. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Springer Nature Abstracting and Indexing). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.