Stakeholders’ Influence on French Unions’ CSR Strategies
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Jonathan P. Doh & Terrence R. Guay, 2006. "Corporate Social Responsibility, Public Policy, and NGO Activism in Europe and the United States: An Institutional‐Stakeholder Perspective," Journal of Management Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 43(1), pages 47-73, January.
- Ariane Berthoin Antal & André Sobczak, 2007. "Corporate social responsibility in France: A mix of national traditions and international influences," Post-Print hal-00765278, HAL.
- Dima Jamali, 2008. "A Stakeholder Approach to Corporate Social Responsibility: A Fresh Perspective into Theory and Practice," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 82(1), pages 213-231, September.
- Cedric Dawkins, 2010. "Beyond Wages and Working Conditions: A Conceptualization of Labor Union Social Responsibility," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 95(1), pages 129-143, August.
- Daniel Arenas & Josep Lozano & Laura Albareda, 2009. "The Role of NGOs in CSR: Mutual Perceptions Among Stakeholders," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 88(1), pages 175-197, August.
- Elms, Heather & Brammer, Stephen & Harris, Jared D. & Phillips, Robert A., 2010. "New Directions in Strategic Management and Business Ethics," Business Ethics Quarterly, Cambridge University Press, vol. 20(3), pages 401-425, July.
- Jon Burchell & Joanne Cook, 2013. "Sleeping with the Enemy? Strategic Transformations in Business–NGO Relationships Through Stakeholder Dialogue," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 113(3), pages 505-518, March.
- Andolfatto, Dominique & Labbé, Dominique, 2012. "The Future of the French Trade Unions," management revue. Socio-economic Studies, Rainer Hampp Verlag, vol. 23(4), pages 323-340.
- Andolfatto, Dominique & Labbé, Dominique, 2012. "The Future of the French Trade Unions," management revue - Socio-Economic Studies, Nomos Verlagsgesellschaft mbH & Co. KG, vol. 23(4), pages 323-340.
- Simon Knox & Colin Gruar, 2007. "The Application of Stakeholder Theory to Relationship Marketing Strategy Development in a Non-profit Organization," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 75(2), pages 115-135, October.
- Linda O’Riordan & Jenny Fairbrass, 2008. "Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR): Models and Theories in Stakeholder Dialogue," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 83(4), pages 745-758, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Gregory Jackson & Virginia Doellgast & Lucio Baccaro, 2018. "Corporate Social Responsibility and Labour Standards: Bridging Business Management and Employment Relations Perspectives," British Journal of Industrial Relations, London School of Economics, vol. 56(1), pages 3-13, March.
- Richard Nyuur & Ružica Brečić & Patrick Murphy, 2019. "Managerial Perceptions of Firms’ Corporate Sustainability Strategies: Insights from Croatia," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 12(1), pages 1-15, December.
More about this item
KeywordsCorporate social responsibility; Unions; France; Stakeholders; State; Government; NGOs;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:jbuset:v:129:y:2015:i:2:p:311-324. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Springer Nature Abstracting and Indexing). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.