The Future of the French Trade Unions
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- André Sobczak & Christelle Havard, 2015. "Stakeholders’ Influence on French Unions’ CSR Strategies," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 129(2), pages 311-324, June.
- André Sobczak & Christelle Havard, 2012. "Stakeholders' Influence on French Unions' CSR Strategies," Post-Print hal-00978743, HAL.
More about this item
KeywordsFrance; trade unions; de-unionization; strikes; collective bargaining; union budgets;
- J50 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Labor-Management Relations, Trade Unions, and Collective Bargaining - - - General
- J51 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Labor-Management Relations, Trade Unions, and Collective Bargaining - - - Trade Unions: Objectives, Structure, and Effects
- J52 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Labor-Management Relations, Trade Unions, and Collective Bargaining - - - Dispute Resolution: Strikes, Arbitration, and Mediation
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rai:mamere:1861-9908_mrev_2012_4_andolfatto. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Rainer Hampp). General contact details of provider: http://www.hampp-verlag.de/ .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .