Reframing the Business Case for Diversity: A Values and Virtues Perspective
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Syed, Jawad & Kramar, Robin, 2009. "Socially responsible diversity management," Journal of Management & Organization, Cambridge University Press, vol. 15(05), pages 639-651, November.
- den Hartog, D.N. & Boselie, J.P.P.E.F. & Paauwe, J., 2004. "Performance Management: A model and research agenda," ERIM Report Series Research in Management ERS-2004-068-ORG, Erasmus Research Institute of Management (ERIM), ERIM is the joint research institute of the Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University and the Erasmus School of Economics (ESE) at Erasmus University Rotterdam.
- Dewettinck, K., 2007. "Employee performance management systems in Belgian organisations: Purpose, contextual dependence and effectiveness," Vlerick Leuven Gent Management School Working Paper Series 2007-31, Vlerick Leuven Gent Management School.
- Zeger van der Wal & Gjalt de Graaf & Alan Lawton, 2011. "Competing Values in Public Management," Public Management Review, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 13(3), pages 331-341, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Tanja Rabl & María del Triana, 2014. "Organizational Value for Age Diversity and Potential Applicants’ Organizational Attraction: Individual Attitudes Matter," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 121(3), pages 403-417, May.
- repec:bla:gender:v:24:y:2017:i:5:p:533-546 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:bla:gender:v:24:y:2017:i:5:p:519-532 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:kap:jbuset:v:144:y:2017:i:2:d:10.1007_s10551-015-2825-8 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
Keywords(Managing) diversity; Equality; HRM; Deontology; Utilitarianism; Virtue ethics;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:jbuset:v:111:y:2012:i:1:p:73-84. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .