Transforming Human Resource Management Systems to Cope with Diversity
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): 107 (2012)
Issue (Month): 4 (June)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springer.com|
|Order Information:||Web: http://www.springer.com/social+sciences/applied+ethics/journal/10551/PS2|
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Kevin Campbell & Antonio Mínguez-Vera, 2008. "Gender Diversity in the Boardroom and Firm Financial Performance," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 83(3), pages 435-451, December.
- repec:sae:niesru:v:148:y::i:1:p:61-72 is not listed on IDEAS
- Syed, Jawad & Kramar, Robin, 2009. "Socially responsible diversity management," Journal of Management & Organization, Cambridge University Press, vol. 15(05), pages 639-651, November.
- Fernando Mart¡n Alc zar & Pedro Miguel Romero Fern ndez & Gonzalo S nchez Gardey, 2005. "Researching on SHRM: An Analysis of the Debate over the Role Played by Human Resources in Firm Success," management revue. Socio-economic Studies, Rainer Hampp Verlag, vol. 16(2), pages 213-241.
- Claude Francoeur & Réal Labelle & Bernard Sinclair-Desgagné, 2008. "Gender Diversity in Corporate Governance and Top Management," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 81(1), pages 83-95, August.
- S. R. Searle & Jon G. Udell, 1970. "The Use of Regression on Dummy Variables in Management Research," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 16(6), pages 397-409, February.
- Steven Dunphy, 2004. "Demonstrating the Value of Diversity for Improved Decision Making: The “Wuzzle-Puzzle” Exercise," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 53(4), pages 325-331, September.
- Arora, Ashish, 1997.
"Patents, licensing, and market structure in the chemical industry,"
Elsevier, vol. 26(4-5), pages 391-403, December.
- Ashish Arora, 1996. "Patents, Licensing, And Market Structure In The Chemical Industry," Industrial Organization 9605003, EconWPA.
- Rosenzweig, Philip, 1998. "Managing the new global workforce:: Fostering diversity, forging consistency," European Management Journal, Elsevier, vol. 16(6), pages 644-652, December.
- Herman Van den Broeck & Karlien Vanderheyden & Eva Cools, 2003. "Individual differences in cognitive styles: development, validation and cross-validation of the cognitive style inventory," Vlerick Leuven Gent Management School Working Paper Series 2003-27, Vlerick Leuven Gent Management School.
- Hutcheson, P. & Pearson, A. W. & Ball, D. F., 1996. "Sources of technical innovation in the network of companies providing chemical process plant and equipment," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 25(1), pages 25-41, January. Full references (including those not matched with items on IDEAS)