Transforming Human Resource Management Systems to Cope with Diversity
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Kevin Campbell & Antonio Mínguez-Vera, 2008. "Gender Diversity in the Boardroom and Firm Financial Performance," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, pages 435-451.
- repec:sae:niesru:v:148:y::i:1:p:61-72 is not listed on IDEAS
- Syed, Jawad & Kramar, Robin, 2009. "Socially responsible diversity management," Journal of Management & Organization, Cambridge University Press, vol. 15(05), pages 639-651, November.
- Fernando Mart¡n Alc zar & Pedro Miguel Romero Fern ndez & Gonzalo S nchez Gardey, 2005. "Researching on SHRM: An Analysis of the Debate over the Role Played by Human Resources in Firm Success," management revue. Socio-economic Studies, Rainer Hampp Verlag, pages 213-241.
- Claude Francoeur & Réal Labelle & Bernard Sinclair-Desgagné, 2008. "Gender Diversity in Corporate Governance and Top Management," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, pages 83-95.
- S. R. Searle & Jon G. Udell, 1970. "The Use of Regression on Dummy Variables in Management Research," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 16(6), pages 397-409, February.
- Steven Dunphy, 2004. "Demonstrating the Value of Diversity for Improved Decision Making: The “Wuzzle-Puzzle” Exercise," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, pages 325-331.
- Arora, Ashish, 1997.
"Patents, licensing, and market structure in the chemical industry,"
Elsevier, vol. 26(4-5), pages 391-403, December.
- Ashish Arora, 1996. "Patents, Licensing, And Market Structure In The Chemical Industry," Industrial Organization 9605003, EconWPA.
- Rosenzweig, Philip, 1998. "Managing the new global workforce:: Fostering diversity, forging consistency," European Management Journal, Elsevier, vol. 16(6), pages 644-652, December.
- Herman Van den Broeck & Karlien Vanderheyden & Eva Cools, 2003. "Individual differences in cognitive styles: development, validation and cross-validation of the cognitive style inventory," Vlerick Leuven Gent Management School Working Paper Series 2003-27, Vlerick Leuven Gent Management School.
- Hutcheson, P. & Pearson, A. W. & Ball, D. F., 1996. "Sources of technical innovation in the network of companies providing chemical process plant and equipment," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 25(1), pages 25-41, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mehdi Nekhili & Hayette Gatfaoui, 2013. "Are Demographic Attributes and Firm Characteristics Drivers of Gender Diversity? Investigating Women’s Positions on French Boards of Directors," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, pages 227-249.
- Mehdi Nekhili & Hayette Gatfaoui, 2013.
"Are Demographic Attributes and Firm Characteristics Drivers of Gender Diversity? Investigating Women’s Positions on French Boards of Directors,"
Journal of Business Ethics,
Springer, pages 227-249.
- Mehdi Nekhili & Hayette Gatfaoui, 2013. "Are demographic attributes and firm characteristics drivers of gender diversity? Investigating women's positions on French boards of directors," Post-Print hal-00913360, HAL.
More about this item
KeywordsDiversity; Strategic human resource management; Cognitive processes; Affective processes; Equality;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:jbuset:v:107:y:2012:i:4:p:511-531. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .