Poverty Alleviation through Partnerships: A Road Less Travelled for Business, Governments, and Entrepreneurs
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Zoltán Ács & Attila Varga, 2005.
"Entrepreneurship, Agglomeration and Technological Change,"
Small Business Economics,
Springer, vol. 24(3), pages 323-334, February.
- Zoltan J. Acs & Attila Varga, 2004. "Entrepreneurship, Agglomeration and Technological Change," Papers on Entrepreneurship, Growth and Public Policy 2004-06, Max Planck Institute of Economics, Entrepreneurship, Growth and Public Policy Group.
- Hacker, Jacob S., 2008. "The Great Risk Shift: The New Economic Insecurity and the Decline of the American Dream," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780195335347.
- Ianchovichina, Elena & Lundstrom, Susanna, 2009. "Inclusive growth analytics : framework and application," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4851, The World Bank.
- Mukesh Sud & Craig VanSandt & Amanda Baugous, 2009. "Social Entrepreneurship: The Role of Institutions," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 85(1), pages 201-216, February.
- Shepard, Jon M. & Shepard, Jon & Wimbush, James C. & Stephens, Carroll U., 1995. "The Place of Ethics in Business: Shifting Paradigms?," Business Ethics Quarterly, Cambridge University Press, vol. 5(03), pages 577-601, July.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Onyeka K. Osuji & Ugochukwu L. Obibuaku, 2016. "Rights and Corporate Social Responsibility: Competing or Complementary Approaches to Poverty Reduction and Socioeconomic Rights?," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 136(2), pages 329-347, June.
- Mukesh Sud & Craig VanSandt, 2015. "Identity Rights: A Structural Void in Inclusive Growth," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 132(3), pages 589-601, December.
More about this item
KeywordsBase of the pyramid; Collaborative entrepreneurship; Inclusive growth; Poverty alleviation; Profitable partnerships; Social institutions;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:jbuset:v:110:y:2012:i:3:p:321-332. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .