Of Fair Markets and Distributive Justice
No abstract is available for this item.
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Friedman, Benjamin Morton, 2009. "Widening Inequality Combined with Modest Growth," Scholarly Articles 4554326, Harvard University Department of Economics.
- Benjamin M. Friedman, 2009. "Widening Inequality Combined with Modest Growth," Challenge, M.E. Sharpe, Inc., vol. 52(3), pages 76-91, May.
- Mukesh Sud & Craig VanSandt & Amanda Baugous, 2009. "Social Entrepreneurship: The Role of Institutions," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 85(1), pages 201-216, February.
- Jost, John T. & Blount, Sally & Pfeffer, Jeffrey & Hunyady, Gyorgy, 2003. "Fair Market Ideology: Its Cognitive-Motivational Underpinnings," Research Papers 1816, Stanford University, Graduate School of Business.
- Pope, Clayne, 2009. "Measuring the distribution of material well-being: U.S. trends," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 56(1), pages 66-78, January.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:jbuset:v:99:y:2011:i:1:p:131-142. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn)or (Christopher F. Baum)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.