Of Fair Markets and Distributive Justice
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Benjamin Friedman, 2009. "Widening Inequality Combined with Modest Growth," Challenge, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 52(3), pages 76-91.
- Pope, Clayne, 2009. "Measuring the distribution of material well-being: U.S. trends," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 56(1), pages 66-78, January.
- Friedman, Benjamin Morton, 2009. "Widening Inequality Combined with Modest Growth," Scholarly Articles 4554326, Harvard University Department of Economics.
- Jost, John T. & Blount, Sally & Pfeffer, Jeffrey & Hunyady, Gyorgy, 2003. "Fair Market Ideology: Its Cognitive-Motivational Underpinnings," Research Papers 1816, Stanford University, Graduate School of Business.
- Shepard, Jon M. & Shepard, Jon & Wimbush, James C. & Stephens, Carroll U., 1995. "The Place of Ethics in Business: Shifting Paradigms?," Business Ethics Quarterly, Cambridge University Press, vol. 5(03), pages 577-601, July.
- Mukesh Sud & Craig VanSandt & Amanda Baugous, 2009. "Social Entrepreneurship: The Role of Institutions," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 85(1), pages 201-216, February.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Brent D. Beal & Marina Astakhova, 2017. "Management and Income Inequality: A Review and Conceptual Framework," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 142(1), pages 1-23, April.
- Mukesh Sud & Craig VanSandt, 2015. "Identity Rights: A Structural Void in Inclusive Growth," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 132(3), pages 589-601, December.
More about this item
KeywordsCivil society; Distributive justice; Fair markets; Institutions; Wealth distribution;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:jbuset:v:99:y:2011:i:1:p:131-142. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.