Leadership and Change: The Case for Greater Ethical Clarity
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Hsing-Chau Tseng & Chi-Hsiang Duan & Hui-Lien Tung & Hsiang-Jui Kung, 2010. "RETRACTED ARTICLE: Modern Business Ethics Research: Concepts, Theories, and Relationships," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 91(4), pages 587-597, February.
- Bernard Burnes, 2004. "Kurt Lewin and the Planned Approach to Change: A Re-appraisal," Journal of Management Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 41(6), pages 977-1002, 09.
- Ouchi, William, 1981. "Theory Z: How American business can meet the Japanese challenge," Business Horizons, Elsevier, vol. 24(6), pages 82-83.
- Maryam Alavi & John C. Henderson, 1981. "An Evolutionary Strategy for Implementing a Decision Support System," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 27(11), pages 1309-1323, November.
- Philippe Robert-Demontrond & R. Ringoot, 2004. "Introduction," Post-Print halshs-00081823, HAL.
- DHILLON, Amrita & MERTENS, Jean-François, .
CORE Discussion Papers RP
1398, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- L. Randall Wray & Stephanie Bell, 2004. "Introduction," Chapters, in: Credit and State Theories of Money, chapter 1 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Alvesson, Mats & Sveningsson, Stefan, 2003. "Managers Doing Leadership: The extra-ordinarization of the mundane," Working Paper Series 2003/5, Lund University, Institute of Economic Research.
- Carl Rhodes & Alison Pullen & Stewart Clegg, 2010. "‘If I Should Fall From Grace…’: Stories of Change and Organizational Ethics," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 91(4), pages 535-551, February.
- Wenjing Li & Ran Zhang, 2010. "Corporate Social Responsibility, Ownership Structure, and Political Interference: Evidence from China," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 96(4), pages 631-645, November.
- Cecile Renouard, 2011. "Corporate Social Responsibility, Utilitarianism, and the Capabilities Approach," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 98(1), pages 85-97, January.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:jbuset:v:108:y:2012:i:2:p:239-252. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Rebekah McClure)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.