Leadership and Change: The Case for Greater Ethical Clarity
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): 108 (2012)
Issue (Month): 2 (June)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springer.com|
|Order Information:||Web: http://www.springer.com/social+sciences/applied+ethics/journal/10551/PS2|
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Amrita Dhillon & Jean-Francois Mertens, 1999.
Econometric Society, vol. 67(3), pages 471-498, May.
- DHILLON, Amrita & MERTENS, Jean-François, "undated". "Relative utilitarianism," CORE Discussion Papers RP 1398, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- DHILLON, Amrita & MERTENS, Jean-François, 1993. "Relative Utilitarianism," CORE Discussion Papers 1993048, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Wenjing Li & Ran Zhang, 2010. "Corporate Social Responsibility, Ownership Structure, and Political Interference: Evidence from China," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 96(4), pages 631-645, November.
- Hollander, Edwin P., 1995. "Ethical Challenges in the Leader-Follower Relationship," Business Ethics Quarterly, Cambridge University Press, vol. 5(01), pages 55-65, January.
- Maryam Alavi & John C. Henderson, 1981. "An Evolutionary Strategy for Implementing a Decision Support System," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 27(11), pages 1309-1323, November.
- L. Randall Wray & Stephanie Bell, 2004. "Introduction," Chapters,in: Credit and State Theories of Money, chapter 1 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Cecile Renouard, 2011. "Corporate Social Responsibility, Utilitarianism, and the Capabilities Approach," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 98(1), pages 85-97, January.
- Carl Rhodes & Alison Pullen & Stewart Clegg, 2010. "‘If I Should Fall From Grace…’: Stories of Change and Organizational Ethics," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 91(4), pages 535-551, February.
- Bernard Burnes, 2004. "Kurt Lewin and the Planned Approach to Change: A Re-appraisal," Journal of Management Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 41(6), pages 977-1002, 09.
- Ouchi, William, 1981. "Theory Z: How American business can meet the Japanese challenge," Business Horizons, Elsevier, vol. 24(6), pages 82-83.
- Hsing-Chau Tseng & Chi-Hsiang Duan & Hui-Lien Tung & Hsiang-Jui Kung, 2010. "RETRACTED ARTICLE: Modern Business Ethics Research: Concepts, Theories, and Relationships," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 91(4), pages 587-597, February.
- Alvesson, Mats & Sveningsson, Stefan, 2003. "Managers Doing Leadership: The extra-ordinarization of the mundane," Working Paper Series 2003/5, Lund University, Institute of Economic Research.
- Philippe Robert-Demontrond & R. Ringoot, 2004. "Introduction," Post-Print halshs-00081823, HAL. Full references (including those not matched with items on IDEAS)
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:jbuset:v:108:y:2012:i:2:p:239-252. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Rebekah McClure)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.