Leadership and Change: The Case for Greater Ethical Clarity
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Amrita Dhillon & Jean-Francois Mertens, 1999.
Econometric Society, vol. 67(3), pages 471-498, May.
- DHILLON, Amrita & MERTENS, Jean-François, 1993. "Relative Utilitarianism," CORE Discussion Papers 1993048, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- DHILLON, Amrita & MERTENS, Jean-François, 1999. "Relative utilitarianism," CORE Discussion Papers RP 1398, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Wenjing Li & Ran Zhang, 2010. "Corporate Social Responsibility, Ownership Structure, and Political Interference: Evidence from China," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 96(4), pages 631-645, November.
- Hollander, Edwin P., 1995. "Ethical Challenges in the Leader-Follower Relationship," Business Ethics Quarterly, Cambridge University Press, vol. 5(01), pages 55-65, January.
- Maryam Alavi & John C. Henderson, 1981. "An Evolutionary Strategy for Implementing a Decision Support System," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 27(11), pages 1309-1323, November.
- L. Randall Wray & Stephanie Bell, 2004. "Introduction," Chapters,in: Credit and State Theories of Money, chapter 1 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Cecile Renouard, 2011. "Corporate Social Responsibility, Utilitarianism, and the Capabilities Approach," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 98(1), pages 85-97, January.
- Carl Rhodes & Alison Pullen & Stewart Clegg, 2010. "‘If I Should Fall From Grace…’: Stories of Change and Organizational Ethics," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 91(4), pages 535-551, February.
- Bernard Burnes, 2004. "Kurt Lewin and the Planned Approach to Change: A Re-appraisal," Journal of Management Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 41(6), pages 977-1002, September.
- Ouchi, William, 1981. "Theory Z: How American business can meet the Japanese challenge," Business Horizons, Elsevier, vol. 24(6), pages 82-83.
- Hsing-Chau Tseng & Chi-Hsiang Duan & Hui-Lien Tung & Hsiang-Jui Kung, 2010. "RETRACTED ARTICLE: Modern Business Ethics Research: Concepts, Theories, and Relationships," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 91(4), pages 587-597, February.
- Alvesson, Mats & Sveningsson, Stefan, 2003. "Managers Doing Leadership: The extra-ordinarization of the mundane," Working Paper Series 2003/5, Lund University, Institute of Economic Research.
- Philippe Robert-Demontrond & R. Ringoot, 2004. "Introduction," Post-Print halshs-00081823, HAL.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Monica Sharif & Terri Scandura, 2014. "Do Perceptions of Ethical Conduct Matter During Organizational Change? Ethical Leadership and Employee Involvement," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 124(2), pages 185-196, October.
- Mayowa T. Babalola & Jeroen Stouten & Martin Euwema, 2016. "Frequent Change and Turnover Intention: The Moderating Role of Ethical Leadership," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 134(2), pages 311-322, March.
- repec:eee:ecolec:v:146:y:2018:i:c:p:645-657 is not listed on IDEAS
- Karine Charry & Patrick Pelsmacker & Claude Pecheux, 2014. "How Does Perceived Effectiveness Affect Adults’ Ethical Acceptance of Anti-obesity Threat Appeals to Children? When the Going Gets Tough, the Audience Gets Going," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 124(2), pages 243-257, October.
- Chaim Letwin & David Wo & Robert Folger & Darryl Rice & Regina Taylor & Brendan Richard & Shannon Taylor, 2016. "The “Right” and the “Good” in Ethical Leadership: Implications for Supervisors’ Performance and Promotability Evaluations," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 137(4), pages 743-755, September.
- Gawlik, Remigiusz, 2013. "Material and Non-material Determinants of European Youth's Life Quality," MPRA Paper 48065, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Gawlik, Remigiusz, 2015.
"Zmiany parametrów jakości życia młodych Europejczyków - implikacje dla przedsiębiorstw
[Changing determinants of Quality of Life of Young Europeans and their implications for business]," MPRA Paper 67091, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Matthias Hühn, 2014. "You Reap What You Sow: How MBA Programs Undermine Ethics," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 121(4), pages 527-541, June.
More about this item
KeywordsEthical leadership; Ethical change; Utilitarianism; Consequentialism; Planned change; Emergent change;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:jbuset:v:108:y:2012:i:2:p:239-252. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.