Material and Non-material Determinants of European Youth's Life Quality
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Bernard Burnes & Rune By, 2012. "Leadership and Change: The Case for Greater Ethical Clarity," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 108(2), pages 239-252, June.
- Ed Diener & Eunkook Suh, 1997. "Measuring Quality Of Life: Economic, Social, And Subjective Indicators," Social Indicators Research: An International and Interdisciplinary Journal for Quality-of-Life Measurement, Springer, vol. 40(1), pages 189-216, January.
- Daniel Kahneman & Alan B. Krueger, 2006. "Developments in the Measurement of Subjective Well-Being," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 20(1), pages 3-24, Winter.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Gawlik, Remigiusz & Titarenko, Roman & Titov, Sergei, 2015. "Perception of Quality of Life and its Components among Russian Students – Implications for Academic Teaching," MPRA Paper 69134, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Gawlik, Remigiusz, 2016. "Encompassing the Work-Life Balance into Early Career Decision-Making of Future Employees Through the Analytic Hierarchy Process," MPRA Paper 80260, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- repec:krk:eberjl:v:4:y:2016:i:4:p:153-170 is not listed on IDEAS
- Remigiusz Gawlik & Gorm Jacobsen, 2016.
"Work-life Balance Decision-making of Norwegian Students: Implications for Human Resources Management,"
Entrepreneurial Business and Economics Review,
Centre for Strategic and International Entrepreneurship of the Faculty of Economics and International Relations at the Cracow University of Economics., vol. 4(4), pages 153-170.
- Gawlik, Remigiusz & Jacobsen, Gorm, 2016. "Work-life Balance Decision-making of Norwegian Students: Implications for Human Resources Management," MPRA Paper 75653, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
KeywordsHuman Life Quality; Determinants of Life Quality; Qualitative Research.;
- C45 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods: Special Topics - - - Neural Networks and Related Topics
- F68 - International Economics - - Economic Impacts of Globalization - - - Policy
- I31 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Welfare, Well-Being, and Poverty - - - General Welfare, Well-Being
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:48065. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .