Report NEP-HAP-2013-07-15This is the archive for NEP-HAP, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Happiness. Viviana Di Giovinazzo issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Ambrey, Christopher L. & Chan, Andrew Yiu-Chung & Fleming, Christopher M., 2013. "Estimating the cost of air pollution in South East Queensland: An application of the life satisfaction non-market valuation approach," 2013 Conference (57th), February 5-8, 2013, Sydney, Australia 152133, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
- Anna Maffioletti & Agata Maida & Francesco Scacciati, 2013. "Survey Design and Response Analysis: a Study on Happiness, Life Satisfaction and Well-being in Piedmont, a Region of Italy," LABORatorio R. Revelli Working Papers Series 131, LABORatorio R. Revelli, Centre for Employment Studies.
- Bruno S. Frey & Alois Stutzer, 2013. "Economic Consequences of Mispredicting Utility," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 564, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- Gawlik, Remigiusz, 2013. "Material and Non-material Determinants of European Youth's Life Quality," MPRA Paper 48065, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- John P. Haisken-DeNew & Jan Kleibrink, 2013. "Walking Wounded – The Causal Welfare Loss of Underemployment through Overeducation," Ruhr Economic Papers 0423, Rheinisch-Westfälisches Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-Universität Bochum, Universität Dortmund, Universität Duisburg-Essen.
- Felix FitzRoy & Michael Nolan & Max Steinhardt & David Ulph, 2013. "Testing the Tunnel Effect: Comparison, Age and Happiness in UK and German Panels," Discussion Paper Series, Department of Economics 201304, Department of Economics, University of St. Andrews.
- Pfaff, Tobias & Hirata, Johannes, 2013. "Testing the Easterlin hypothesis with panel data: The dynamic relationship between life satisfaction and economic growth in Germany and in the UK," CIW Discussion Papers 4/2013, .