Consumer Religiosity: Consequences for Consumer Activism in the United States
No abstract is available for this item.
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Dubinsky, Alan J. & Nataraajan, Rajan & Huang, Wen-Yeh, 2005. "Consumers' moral philosophies: identifying the idealist and the relativist," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 58(12), pages 1690-1701, December.
- Scott Vitell & Jatinder Singh & Joseph Paolillo, 2007. "Consumersâ€™ Ethical Beliefs: The Roles of Money, Religiosity and Attitude toward Business," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 73(4), pages 369-379, July.
- Sood, James & Nasu, Yukio, 1995. "Religiosity and nationality : An exploratory study of their effect on consumer behavior in Japan and the United States," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 34(1), pages 1-9, September.
- Cleveland, Mark & Chang, William, 2009. "Migration and materialism: The roles of ethnic identity, religiosity, and generation," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 62(10), pages 963-971, October.
- Netemeyer, Richard G & Burton, Scot & Lichtenstein, Donald R, 1995. " Trait Aspects of Vanity: Measurement and Relevance to Consumer Behavior," Journal of Consumer Research, University of Chicago Press, vol. 21(4), pages 612-26, March.
- Brunk, Katja H., 2010. "Exploring origins of ethical company/brand perceptions -- A consumer perspective of corporate ethics," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 63(3), pages 255-262, March.
- SandIkcI, Özlem & Ekici, Ahmet, 2009. "Politically motivated brand rejection," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 62(2), pages 208-217, February.
- Farah, Maya F. & Newman, Andrew J., 2010. "Exploring consumer boycott intelligence using a socio-cognitive approach," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 63(4), pages 347-355, April.
- Bougie, J.R.G. & Pieters, R. & Zeelenberg, M., 2003. "Angry customers don't come back, they get back : The experience and behavioral implications of anger and dissatisfaction in services," Other publications TiSEM 1708fb71-fd68-41d9-b870-e, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:jbuset:v:103:y:2011:i:3:p:453-467. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Christopher F. Baum)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.