Consumer Religiosity: Consequences for Consumer Activism in the United States
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- SandIkcI, Özlem & Ekici, Ahmet, 2009. "Politically motivated brand rejection," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 62(2), pages 208-217, February.
- Bougie, J.R.G. & Pieters, R. & Zeelenberg, M., 2003. "Angry customers don't come back, they get back : The experience and behavioral implications of anger and dissatisfaction in services," Other publications TiSEM 1708fb71-fd68-41d9-b870-e, School of Economics and Management.
- Netemeyer, Richard G & Burton, Scot & Lichtenstein, Donald R, 1995. " Trait Aspects of Vanity: Measurement and Relevance to Consumer Behavior," Journal of Consumer Research, University of Chicago Press, vol. 21(4), pages 612-26, March.
- Farah, Maya F. & Newman, Andrew J., 2010. "Exploring consumer boycott intelligence using a socio-cognitive approach," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 63(4), pages 347-355, April.
- Scott Vitell & Jatinder Singh & Joseph Paolillo, 2007. "Consumersâ€™ Ethical Beliefs: The Roles of Money, Religiosity and Attitude toward Business," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 73(4), pages 369-379, July.
- Dubinsky, Alan J. & Nataraajan, Rajan & Huang, Wen-Yeh, 2005. "Consumers' moral philosophies: identifying the idealist and the relativist," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 58(12), pages 1690-1701, December.
- Sood, James & Nasu, Yukio, 1995. "Religiosity and nationality : An exploratory study of their effect on consumer behavior in Japan and the United States," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 34(1), pages 1-9, September.
- Cleveland, Mark & Chang, William, 2009. "Migration and materialism: The roles of ethnic identity, religiosity, and generation," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 62(10), pages 963-971, October.
- Brunk, Katja H., 2010. "Exploring origins of ethical company/brand perceptions -- A consumer perspective of corporate ethics," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 63(3), pages 255-262, March.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:jbuset:v:103:y:2011:i:3:p:453-467. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn)or (Christopher F. Baum)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.