Feminist Ecological Economics and Sustainability
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Nelson, J.A., 1995.
"Feminism, Ecology, and the Philosophy of Economics,"
95-12, California Davis - Institute of Governmental Affairs.
- Nelson, J.A., 1995. "Feminism, Ecology, and the Philosophy of Economics," Department of Economics 95-12, California Davis - Department of Economics.
- Halme, Minna & Jasch, Christine & Scharp, Michael, 2004. "Sustainable homeservices? Toward household services that enhance ecological, social and economic sustainability," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 51(1-2), pages 125-138, November.
- Pietila, Hilkka, 1997. "The triangle of the human economy: household - cultivation - industrial production An attempt at making visible the human economy in toto," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 20(2), pages 113-127, February.
- McMahon, Martha, 1997. "From the ground up: ecofeminism and ecological economics," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 20(2), pages 163-173, February.
- Michael Osterweil, 2002. "Women Negotiating Place: A Review of current feminist writings," Development, Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 45(1), pages 148-151, March.
- Nancy Folbre, 1995. ""Holding hands at midnight": The paradox of caring labor," Feminist Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 1(1), pages 73-92.
- Lehtonen, Markku, 2004. "The environmental-social interface of sustainable development: capabilities, social capital, institutions," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 49(2), pages 199-214, June.
- Wilson, Matthew A. & Howarth, Richard B., 2002. "Discourse-based valuation of ecosystem services: establishing fair outcomes through group deliberation," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 41(3), pages 431-443, June.
- Brennan, Teresa, 1997. "Economy for the Earth: The labour theory of value without the subject/object distinction," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 20(2), pages 175-185, February.
- Jochimsen, Maren & Knobloch, Ulrike, 1997. "Making the hidden visible: the importance of caring activities and their principles for any economy," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 20(2), pages 107-112, February.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:jbioec:v:9:y:2007:i:3:p:227-244. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Rebekah McClure)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.