The Power of the Provisioning Concept
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Nelson, Julie A., 1997.
"Feminism, ecology and the philosophy of economics,"
Elsevier, vol. 20(2), pages 155-162, February.
- Nelson, J.A., 1995. "Feminism, Ecology, and the Philosophy of Economics," Papers 95-12, California Davis - Institute of Governmental Affairs.
- Nelson, J.A., 1995. "Feminism, Ecology, and the Philosophy of Economics," Department of Economics 95-12, California Davis - Department of Economics.
- Hirshleifer, Jack, 1985. "The Expanding Domain of Economics," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 75(6), pages 53-68, December.
- Nelson, Julie A., 1992. "Gender, Metaphor, and the Definition of Economics," Economics and Philosophy, Cambridge University Press, vol. 8(01), pages 103-125, April.
- Amitai Etzioni, 2004. "The Post Affluent Society," Review of Social Economy, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 62(3), pages 407-420.
- Hausman,Daniel M., 1992. "The Inexact and Separate Science of Economics," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521425230, October.
- Hausman,Daniel M., 1992. "The Inexact and Separate Science of Economics," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521415019, October.
- Jochimsen, Maren & Knobloch, Ulrike, 1997. "Making the hidden visible: the importance of caring activities and their principles for any economy," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 20(2), pages 107-112, February.
- Rothschild, Kurt W., 1989. "Political economy or economics? : Some terminological and normative considerations," European Journal of Political Economy, Elsevier, vol. 5(1), pages 1-12.
More about this item
Keywordsprovisioning; definition of economics; economic methodology; history of economic thought; scarcity; comparative paradigms in economics;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:adl:wpaper:2005-09. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Eran Binenbaum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/decadau.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.