Logging conflicts in Southern Cameroon: A feminist ecological economics perspective
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Mellor, Mary, 1997. "Women, nature and the social construction of 'economic man'," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 20(2), pages 129-140, February.
- Rocheleau, Dianne & Edmunds, David, 1997. "Women, men and trees: Gender, power and property in forest and agrarian landscapes," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 25(8), pages 1351-1371, August.
- Muradian, Roldan & Martinez-Alier, Joan, 2001. "Trade and the environment: from a 'Southern' perspective," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 36(2), pages 281-297, February.
- Thomas-Slayter, Barbara P, 1992. "Politics, Class, and Gender in African Resource Management: The Case of Rural Kenya," Economic Development and Cultural Change, University of Chicago Press, vol. 40(4), pages 809-828, July.
- Hornborg, Alf, 1998. "Towards an ecological theory of unequal exchange: articulating world system theory and ecological economics," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 25(1), pages 127-136, April.
- Patricia Perkins, 2007. "Feminist Ecological Economics and Sustainability," Journal of Bioeconomics, Springer, vol. 9(3), pages 227-244, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Sunderland, Terry & Achdiawan, Ramadhani & Angelsen, Arild & Babigumira, Ronnie & Ickowitz, Amy & Paumgarten, Fiona & Reyes-García, Victoria & Shively, Gerald, 2014. "Challenging Perceptions about Men, Women, and Forest Product Use: A Global Comparative Study," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 64(S1), pages 56-66.
- Sandra Veuthey & Julien-Francois Gerber, 2011. "Valuation Contests over the Commoditisation of the Moabi Tree in South-Eastern Cameroon," Environmental Values, White Horse Press, vol. 20(2), pages 239-264, May.
More about this item
KeywordsEnvironmental conflicts Gender division of work Community forest institutions Logging Biodiversity Non-timber forest products;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ecolec:v:70:y:2010:i:2:p:170-177. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ecolecon .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.