Towards an ecological theory of unequal exchange: articulating world system theory and ecological economics
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- England, Richard W, 1986. "Production, Distribution, and Environmental Quality: Mr. Sraffa Reinterpreted as an Ecologist," Kyklos, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 39(2), pages 230-244.
- Brown, M. T. & Herendeen, R. A., 1996. "Embodied energy analysis and EMERGY analysis: a comparative view," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 19(3), pages 219-235, December.
- Hannon, Bruce & Costanza, Robert & Herendeen, Robert A., 1986. "Measures of energy cost and value in ecosystems," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 13(4), pages 391-401, December.
- Patterson, M. G., 1983. "Estimation of the quality of energy sources and uses," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 11(4), pages 346-359, December.
- Amir, Shmuel, 1989. "On the use of ecological prices and system-wide indicators derived therefrom to quantify man's impact on the ecosystem," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 1(3), pages 203-231, October.
- Patterson, Murray G, 1996. "What is energy efficiency? : Concepts, indicators and methodological issues," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 24(5), pages 377-390, May.
- Norgaard, Richard B., 1985. "Environmental economics: An evolutionary critique and a plea for pluralism," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 12(4), pages 382-394, December.
- Judson, D. H., 1989. "The convergence of neo-Ricardian and embodied energy theories of value and price," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 1(3), pages 261-281, October.
- Sahu, Nirmal Chandra & Nayak, Bibhudatta, 1994. "Niche diversification in environmental/ecological economics," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 11(1), pages 9-19, September.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ecolec:v:25:y:1998:i:1:p:127-136. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ecolecon .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .