European integration: the third step
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Bowen, H. & Sleuwaegen, L., 2004. "European integration: the third step," Vlerick Leuven Gent Management School Working Paper Series 2004-19a, Vlerick Leuven Gent Management School.
References listed on IDEAS
- Wiersema,Margarethe & Bowen, Harry P., 2005. "Corporate international diversification: the impact of foreign competition, industry globalization and product diversification," Vlerick Leuven Gent Management School Working Paper Series 2005-6, Vlerick Leuven Gent Management School.
- Lewis, William W., 2004. "The Power of Productivity," University of Chicago Press Economics Books, University of Chicago Press, edition 1, number 9780226476766, April.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Cheung, Cherry & Coucke, Kristien & Neicu, Daniel, 2011. "A Decision Tree as a Quick Scan for Effective Market Functioning," Working Papers 2011/06, Hogeschool-Universiteit Brussel, Faculteit Economie en Management.
- René Belderbos & Leo Sleuwaegen & Reinhilde Veugelers, 2010. "Market Integration and Technological Leadership in Europe," European Economy - Economic Papers 2008 - 2015 403, Directorate General Economic and Financial Affairs (DG ECFIN), European Commission.
- Harry P. Bowen & Haris Munandar & Jean-Marie Viaene, 2008.
"On the Extent of Economic Integration: A Comparison of E.U. Countries and U.S. States,"
Discussion Paper Series
2008-01, McColl School of Business, Queens University of Charlotte.
- Harry P. Bowen & Haris Munandar & Jean-Marie Viaene, 2010. "On the Extent of Economic Integration: A Comparison of EU Countries and US States," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 10-009/2, Tinbergen Institute, revised 04 Jul 2011.
More about this item
KeywordsCompetitiveness; European integration; Foreign competition; Globalization; D21; F02; F23; L10; O40;
- D21 - Microeconomics - - Production and Organizations - - - Firm Behavior: Theory
- F02 - International Economics - - General - - - International Economic Order and Integration
- F23 - International Economics - - International Factor Movements and International Business - - - Multinational Firms; International Business
- L10 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance - - - General
- O40 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Growth and Aggregate Productivity - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:iecepo:v:4:y:2007:i:3:p:241-262. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .