The McKinsey Global Institute Productivity Studies: Lessons for Canada
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Thomas Ross, 2004. "Viewpoint: Canadian competition policy: progress and prospects," Canadian Journal of Economics, Canadian Economics Association, vol. 37(2), pages 243-268, May.
- Someshwar Rao & Jianmin Tang & Weimin Wang, 2004. "Measuring the Canada-U.S. Productivity Gap: Industry Dimensions," International Productivity Monitor, Centre for the Study of Living Standards, vol. 9, pages 3-14, Fall.
- Martin Neil Baily & Jacob Funk Kirkegaard, 2004. "Transforming the European Economy," Peterson Institute Press: All Books, Peterson Institute for International Economics, number 353.
- Martin Neil Baily & Eric Zitzewitz, 2001. "Service Sector Productivity Comparisons: Lessons for Measurement," NBER Chapters,in: New Developments in Productivity Analysis, pages 419-464 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Lewis, William W., 2004. "The Power of Productivity," University of Chicago Press Economics Books, University of Chicago Press, edition 1, number 9780226476766.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Andrew Sharpe, 2007.
"Lessons for Canada from International Productivity Experience,"
International Productivity Monitor,
Centre for the Study of Living Standards, vol. 14, pages 20-37, Spring.
- Andrew Sharpe, 2006. "Lessons for Canada from International Productivity Experience," CSLS Research Reports 2006-02, Centre for the Study of Living Standards.
More about this item
KeywordsProductivity; Productivity Growth; Industry; Industry Studies; McKinsey Global Institute; MGI; Concentration; Competition; Retail Trade; Wal-Mart; Regulation; Banking; Airlines; Best Practice; Deregulation;
- O47 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Growth and Aggregate Productivity - - - Empirical Studies of Economic Growth; Aggregate Productivity; Cross-Country Output Convergence
- O57 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economywide Country Studies - - - Comparative Studies of Countries
- J24 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Human Capital; Skills; Occupational Choice; Labor Productivity
- D24 - Microeconomics - - Production and Organizations - - - Production; Cost; Capital; Capital, Total Factor, and Multifactor Productivity; Capacity
- E62 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Macroeconomic Policy, Macroeconomic Aspects of Public Finance, and General Outlook - - - Fiscal Policy
- L80 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Services - - - General
- L60 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Manufacturing - - - General
- P12 - Economic Systems - - Capitalist Systems - - - Capitalist Enterprises
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:sls:resrep:0410. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (CSLS). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cslssca.html .