A Half-Century of Development
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Dollar, David & Kraay, Aart, 2002. "Growth Is Good for the Poor," Journal of Economic Growth, Springer, vol. 7(3), pages 195-225, September.
- Helliwell, John F., 1994.
"Empirical Linkages Between Democracy and Economic Growth,"
British Journal of Political Science,
Cambridge University Press, vol. 24(02), pages 225-248, April.
- John F. Helliwell, 1992. "Empirical Linkages Between Democracy and Economic Growth," NBER Working Papers 4066, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Bates, Robert H, 1993. "The Politics of Economic Policy Reform: Review Article," Journal of African Economies, Centre for the Study of African Economies (CSAE), vol. 2(3), pages 417-433, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Yuefen Li & Bin Zhang, 2008.
"Development Path of China and India and the Challenges for their Sustainable Growth,"
The World Economy,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 31(10), pages 1277-1291, October.
- Li, Yuefen & Zhang, Bin, 2008. "Development Path of China and India and the Challenges for their Sustainable Growth," WIDER Working Paper Series 037, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Osakwe, Patrick N. & Ben Hammouda, Hakim, 2006. "Financing Development in Africa: Trends, Issues and Challenges," MPRA Paper 1815, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Charles Kenny, 2009. "There's more to life than money: Exploring the levels|growth paradox in income and health," Journal of International Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 21(1), pages 24-41.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hrv:faseco:3677048. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Office for Scholarly Communication). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/deharus.html .