Development Path of China and India and the Challenges for their Sustainable Growth
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Yuefen Li & Bin Zhang, 2008. "Development Path of China and India and the Challenges for their Sustainable Growth," The World Economy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 31(10), pages 1277-1291, October.
References listed on IDEAS
- Andrew Mason, 2001. "Population Change and Economic Development: What Have we Learned from the East Asia Experience?," Working Papers 200103, University of Hawaii at Manoa, Department of Economics.
- Cooper, Richard, 2005. "A Half-Century of Development," Scholarly Articles 3677048, Harvard University Department of Economics.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Liu, Zhiyuan & Xu, Yue & Wang, Peijie & Akamavi, Raphaël, 2016. "A pendulum gravity model of outward FDI and export," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 25(6), pages 1356-1371.
- Helmut Wagner, 2015. "Structural Change and Mid-Income Trap â€“ Under which conditions can China succeed in moving towards higher income status?," European Journal of Comparative Economics, Cattaneo University (LIUC), vol. 12(2), pages 165-188, December.
More about this item
KeywordsChina; India; development;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2008-09-29 (All new papers)
- NEP-CNA-2008-09-29 (China)
- NEP-CWA-2008-09-29 (Central & Western Asia)
- NEP-DEV-2008-09-29 (Development)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:unu:wpaper:rp2008-37. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Mauricio Roa Grisales). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/widerfi.html .