A Note on Imitation-Based Competition in Common-Pool Resources
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Apesteguia, Jose & Huck, Steffen & Oechssler, Jorg, 2007.
"Imitation--theory and experimental evidence,"
Journal of Economic Theory,
Elsevier, vol. 136(1), pages 217-235, September.
- Jose Apesteguia & Steffen Huck & Jorg Oechssler, 2003. "Imitation - Theory and Experimental Evidence," Experimental 0309001, EconWPA.
- Jose Apesteguia & Steffen Huck & Jörg Oechssler, 2005. "Imitation - Theory and Experimental Evidence -," Working Papers 0419, University of Heidelberg, Department of Economics, revised Apr 2005.
- Apesteguia, Jose & Huck, Steffen & Oechssler, Joerg, 2003. "Imitation - Theory and Experimental Evidence," University of California at Santa Barbara, Economics Working Paper Series qt3h0887tj, Department of Economics, UC Santa Barbara.
- Apestgeguia, Jose & Huck, Steffen & Oechssler, Jörg, 2005. "Imitation - Theory and Experimental Evidence," Discussion Paper Series of SFB/TR 15 Governance and the Efficiency of Economic Systems 54, Free University of Berlin, Humboldt University of Berlin, University of Bonn, University of Mannheim, University of Munich.
- Jose Apesteguia & Steffen Huck & Jorg Oechssler, 2004. "Imitation - Theory and Experimental Evidence," Levine's Bibliography 122247000000000132, UCLA Department of Economics.
- José Apesteguía & Steffen Huck & Jorg Oechssler, 2003. "Imitation-Theory and Experimental Evidence-," Documentos de Trabajo - Lan Gaiak Departamento de Economía - Universidad Pública de Navarra 0306, Departamento de Economía - Universidad Pública de Navarra.
- Jose Alpesteguia & Steffen Huck & Jörg Oechssler, 2003. "Imitation - Theory and Experimental Evidence," CESifo Working Paper Series 1049, CESifo Group Munich.
- Oses-Eraso, Nuria & Viladrich-Grau, Montserrat, 2007. "On the sustainability of common property resources," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 53(3), pages 393-410, May.
- Walker, James M. & Gardner, Roy & Ostrom, Elinor, 1990. "Rent dissipation in a limited-access common-pool resource: Experimental evidence," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 19(3), pages 203-211, November.
- Sethi, Rajiv & Somanathan, E, 1996. "The Evolution of Social Norms in Common Property Resource Use," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 86(4), pages 766-788, September.
- Ito, Masaru & Saijo, Tatsuyoshi & Une, Masashi, 1995.
"The Tragedy of the Commons revisited Identifying behavioral principles,"
Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 28(3), pages 311-335, December.
- Ito, M. & Saijo, T. & Une, M., 1994. "The Tragedy of the Commons Revisited: Identifying Behavioral Principles," ISER Discussion Paper 0338, Institute of Social and Economic Research, Osaka University.
- Fernando Vega-Redondo, 1997. "The Evolution of Walrasian Behavior," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 65(2), pages 375-384, March.
- Joëlle Noailly & Cees Withagen & Jeroen Bergh, 2007.
"Spatial Evolution of Social Norms in a Common-Pool Resource Game,"
Environmental & Resource Economics,
Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 36(1), pages 113-141, January.
- Joëlle Noailly & Cees A. Withagen & Jeroen C.J.M. van den Bergh, 2005. "Spatial Evolution of Social Norms in a Common-Pool Resource Game," Working Papers 2005.79, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Noailly, J. & Withagen, C.A.A.M. & van den Bergh, J.C.J.M., 2007. "Spatial evolution of social norms in a common-pool resource game," Other publications TiSEM bfad28c3-a42a-4f2a-b867-6, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Walker, James M & Gardner, Roy, 1992. "Probabilistic Destruction of Common-Pool Resources: Experimental Evidence," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 102(414), pages 1149-1161, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Konrad, Kai A. & Morath, Florian, 2016.
"Bargaining with incomplete information: Evolutionary stability in finite populations,"
Journal of Mathematical Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 65(C), pages 118-131.
- Kai A. Konrad & Florian Morath, 2014. "Bargaining with Incomplete Information: Evolutionary Stability in Finite Populations," Working Papers tax-mpg-rps-2014-16, Max Planck Institute for Tax Law and Public Finance.
- Torben Klarl, 2013.
"Market dynamics, dynamic resource management and environmental policy in the context of (strong) sustainability,"
Journal of Evolutionary Economics,
Springer, vol. 23(4), pages 861-888, September.
- Torben Klarl, 2010. "Market dynamics, dynamic resource management and environmental policy in the context of (strong) sustainability," Discussion Paper Series 315, Universitaet Augsburg, Institute for Economics.
- Klarl, Torben, 2011. "Market dynamics, dynamic resource management and environmental policy in the context of (strong) sustainability," Annual Conference 2011 (Frankfurt, Main): The Order of the World Economy - Lessons from the Crisis 48714, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
More about this item
KeywordsCommon resources; Imitation behavior; Evolutionary stable strategy; Evolutionary games; C73; D41; Q20;
- C73 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Game Theory and Bargaining Theory - - - Stochastic and Dynamic Games; Evolutionary Games
- D41 - Microeconomics - - Market Structure, Pricing, and Design - - - Perfect Competition
- Q20 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Renewable Resources and Conservation - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:enreec:v:47:y:2010:i:2:p:299-304. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .