Economic and Welfare Impacts of Climate Change on Developing Countries
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Darwin, Roy & Tsigas, Marinos E. & Lewandrowski, Jan & Raneses, Anton, 1995. "World Agriculture and Climate Change: Economic Adaptations," Agricultural Economics Reports 33933, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service.
- William R. Cline, 1992. "Economics of Global Warming, The," Peterson Institute Press: All Books, Peterson Institute for International Economics, number 39, February.
- Mendelsohn, Robert & Nordhaus, William D & Shaw, Daigee, 1994. "The Impact of Global Warming on Agriculture: A Ricardian Analysis," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 84(4), pages 753-771, September.
- Reilly, John & Hohmann, Neil, 1993. "Climate Change and Agriculture: The Role of International Trade," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 83(2), pages 306-312, May.
- Schelling, Thomas C, 1992. "Some Economics of Global Warming," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 82(1), pages 1-14, March.
- Tobey, James A. & Reilly, John M. & Kane, Sally, 1992. "Economic Implications Of Global Climate Change For World Agriculture," Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 17(1), pages 1-10, July.
- Schimmelpfennig, David & Lewandrowski, Jan & Tsigas, Marinos & Parry, Ian, 1996. "Agricultural Adaptation to Climate Change: Issues of Longrun Sustainability," Agricultural Economics Reports 262033, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service.
- Adams, Richard M. & McCarl, Bruce A. & Dudek, Daniel J. & Glyer, J. David, 1988. "Implications Of Global Climate Change For Western Agriculture," Western Journal of Agricultural Economics, Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 13(2), pages 1-9, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Munang Tingem & Mike Rivington, 2009. "Adaptation for crop agriculture to climate change in Cameroon: Turning on the heat," Mitigation and Adaptation Strategies for Global Change, Springer, vol. 14(2), pages 153-168, February.
- Dorothee Boccanfuso & Antonio Estache & Luc Savard, 2011.
"The Intra-country Distributional Impact of Policies to Fight Climate Change: A Survey,"
Journal of Development Studies,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 47(1), pages 97-117.
- Dorothée Boccanfuso & Antonio Estache & Luc Savard, 2008. "Intra-Country Distributional Impact of Policies to Fight Climate Change: A Survey," Working Papers ECARES 2008_038, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Dorothée Boccanfuso & Luc Savard & Antonio Estache, 2013. "The Distributional Impact of Developed Countries’ Climate Change Policies on Senegal: A Macro-Micro CGE Application," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 5(6), pages 1-24, June.
- Dorothée Boccanfuso & Luc Savard & Antonio Estache, 2013. "The distributional impact of developed countries' climate change policies on Senegal: A macro-micro CGE application," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/168145, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Simin SEURY, "undated". "Inward Foreign Investment, Corruption and Firm's Ability: Firm-level Evidence from the Transition Economies," EcoMod2009 21500083, EcoMod.
- World Bank, 2005. "Managing Food Price Risks and Instability in an Environment of Market Liberalization," World Bank Other Operational Studies 8264, The World Bank.
- Joshua M. Pearce, 2015. "Applications of Open Source 3-D Printing on Small Farms," Organic Farming, Librello publishing house, vol. 1(1), pages 19-35.
- repec:ags:ijofsd:258187 is not listed on IDEAS
- Pathiraja, Erandathie & Griffith, Garry & Farquharson, Bob & Faggian, Rob, 2017. "The Economic Cost of Climate Change and the Benefits from Investments in Adaptation Options for Sri Lankan Coconut Value Chains," 2018 International European Forum (163rd EAAE Seminar), February 5-9, 2018, Innsbruck-Igls, Austria 276938, International European Forum on System Dynamics and Innovation in Food Networks.
More about this item
Keywordsclimate change; CGE models; comparative impacts; poverty;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:enreec:v:12:y:1998:i:1:p:1-24. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Mallaigh Nolan). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.