Modelling International Policy Games: Lessons from European Monetary Coordination
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Carraro, Carlo & Siniscalco, Domenico, 1993.
"Strategies for the international protection of the environment,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 52(3), pages 309-328, October.
- Carraro, Carlo & Siniscalco, Domenico, 1991. "Strategies for the International Protection of the Environment," CEPR Discussion Papers 568, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- De Cecco,Marcello & Giovannini,Alberto (ed.), 1989. "A European Central Bank?," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521376235.
- Carraro, Carlo, 1988. "The implicit objective function of Italian macroeconomic policy : 1963:1-1980:4," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 5(3), pages 261-276, July.
- Portes, Richard, 1989. "Macroeconomic Policy Coordination and the European Monetary System," CEPR Discussion Papers 342, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Brams, S.J., 1995. "Game Theory and Emotions," Working Papers 95-23, C.V. Starr Center for Applied Economics, New York University.
- Cooper, Richard N., 1985. "Economic interdependence and coordination of economic policies," Handbook of International Economics, in: R. W. Jones & P. B. Kenen (ed.), Handbook of International Economics, edition 1, volume 2, chapter 23, pages 1195-1234 Elsevier.
- Carraro, Carlo & Giavazzi, Francesco, 1988.
"Can International Policy Coordination Really Be Counterproductive?,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
258, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Carlo Carraro & Francesco Giavazzi, 1988. "Can International Policy Coordination Really Be Counterproductive?," NBER Working Papers 2669, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Holtham, Gerald & Hughes Hallett, Andrew, 1987. "International Policy Cooperation and Model Uncertainty," CEPR Discussion Papers 190, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Rogoff, Kenneth, 1985. "Can international monetary policy cooperation be counterproductive?," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 18(3-4), pages 199-217, May.
- Matthew B. Canzoneri & Dale W. Henderson, 1991. "Monetary Policy in Interdependent Economies: A Game-Theoretic Approach," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 0262031787, March.
- Hampton, Jean, 1987. "Free-Rider Problems in the Production of Collective Goods," Economics and Philosophy, Cambridge University Press, vol. 3(02), pages 245-273, October.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:empiri:v:24:y:1997:i:3:p:163-177. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Rebekah McClure)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.