Modelling International Policy Games: Lessons from European Monetary Coordination
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Cooper, Richard N., 1985. "Economic interdependence and coordination of economic policies," Handbook of International Economics,in: R. W. Jones & P. B. Kenen (ed.), Handbook of International Economics, edition 1, volume 2, chapter 23, pages 1195-1234 Elsevier.
- Carlo Carraro & Francesco Giavazzi, 1988.
"Can International Policy Coordination Really Be Counterproductive?,"
NBER Working Papers
2669, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Carraro, Carlo & Giavazzi, Francesco, 1988. "Can International Policy Coordination Really Be Counterproductive?," CEPR Discussion Papers 258, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- repec:cup:apsrev:v:77:y:1983:i:02:p:330-346_24 is not listed on IDEAS
- Rogoff, Kenneth, 1985. "Can international monetary policy cooperation be counterproductive?," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 18(3-4), pages 199-217, May.
- Portes, Richard, 1989. "Macroeconomic Policy Coordination and the European Monetary System," CEPR Discussion Papers 342, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- De Cecco,Marcello & Giovannini,Alberto (ed.), 1989. "A European Central Bank?," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521376235.
- Steven J. Brams, 1997. "Game Theory And Emotions," Rationality and Society, , vol. 9(1), pages 91-124, February.
- Hampton, Jean, 1987. "Free-Rider Problems in the Production of Collective Goods," Economics and Philosophy, Cambridge University Press, vol. 3(02), pages 245-273, October.
- Carraro, Carlo & Siniscalco, Domenico, 1993.
"Strategies for the international protection of the environment,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 52(3), pages 309-328, October.
- Carraro, Carlo & Siniscalco, Domenico, 1991. "Strategies for the International Protection of the Environment," CEPR Discussion Papers 568, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Holtham, Gerald & Hughes Hallett, Andrew, 1987. "International Policy Cooperation and Model Uncertainty," CEPR Discussion Papers 190, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Matthew B. Canzoneri & Dale W. Henderson, 1991. "Monetary Policy in Interdependent Economies: A Game-Theoretic Approach," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 0262031787, January.
- Carraro, Carlo, 1988. "The implicit objective function of Italian macroeconomic policy : 1963:1-1980:4," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 5(3), pages 261-276, July.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Valentina Bosetti & Carlo Carraro & Enrica De Cian & Romain Duval & Emanuele Massetti & Massimo Tavoni, 2009. "The Incentives to Participate in, and the Stability of, International Climate Coalitions: A Game-theoretic Analysis Using the Witch Model," Working Papers 2009.64, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Giovanni Di Bartolomeo & Jacob Engwerda & Joseph Plasmans & Bas van Aarle, 2005. "Monetary Unions: The Policy Coordination Issue," Macroeconomics 0504023, EconWPA.
- Bosello, Francesco & Buchner, Barbara & Carraro, Carlo & Raggi, Davide, 2003. "Can Equity Enhance Efficiency? Some Lessons from Climate Negotiations," CEPR Discussion Papers 3606, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
More about this item
KeywordsEuropean Union; monetary cooperation; policy games; inverse control;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:empiri:v:24:y:1997:i:3:p:163-177. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .