Monetary Unions: The Policy Coordination Issue
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Bas van Aarle & Giovanni Di Bartolomeo & Jacob Engwerda & Joseph Plasmans, 2002.
"Staying Together or Breaking Apart: Policy-makers’ Endogenous Coalitions Formation in the European Economic and Monetary Union,"
CESifo Working Paper Series
748, CESifo Group Munich.
- VAN AARLE, Bas & DI BARTOLOMEO, Giovanni & ENGWERDA, Jacob & PLASMANS, Joseph, 2002. "Staying together or breaking apart: Policy-makers' endogenous coalitions formation in the European economic and monetary Union," Working Papers 2002013, University of Antwerp, Faculty of Applied Economics.
- Giovanni Di Bartolomeo & Jacob Engwerda & Joseph Plasmans & Bas van Aarle, 2003. "Staying Together or Breaking Apart: Policy-Makers’ Endogenous Coalitions Formation in the European Economic and Monetary Union," Macroeconomics 0301002, EconWPA.
- Widgren, Mika, 1994.
"Voting power in the EC decision making and the consequences of two different enlargements,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 38(5), pages 1153-1170, May.
- Widgren, Mika, 1991. "Voting Power in the EC Decision Making and the Consequencesof two Different Enlargements," Discussion Papers 377, The Research Institute of the Finnish Economy.
- Engwerda, Jacob C. & van Aarle, Bas & Plasmans, Joseph E. J., 2002.
"Cooperative and non-cooperative fiscal stabilization policies in the EMU,"
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control,
Elsevier, vol. 26(3), pages 451-481, March.
- Engwerda, J.C. & van Aarle, B. & Plasmans, J.E.J., 2002. "Cooperative and non-cooperative fiscal stabilization policies in the EMU," Other publications TiSEM 2cc19f3f-16ad-4fed-a701-5, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Kohler, Marion, 2002.
"Coalition formation in international monetary policy games,"
Journal of International Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 56(2), pages 371-385, March.
- Marion Kohler, 1999. "Coalition formation in international monetary policy games," Bank of England working papers 92, Bank of England.
- Carlo Carraro, 1997. "Modelling International Policy Games: Lessons from European Monetary Coordination," Empirica, Springer;Austrian Institute for Economic Research;Austrian Economic Association, vol. 24(3), pages 163-177, October.
- Yi, Sang-Seung, 1997. "Stable Coalition Structures with Externalities," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 20(2), pages 201-237, August.
- Reinhard Neck & Engelbert Dockner, 1995. "Commitment and coordination in a dynamic game model of international economic policy-making," Open Economies Review, Springer, vol. 6(1), pages 5-28, January.
More about this item
KeywordsMacroeconomic stabilization; coalitions; LQ differential games.;
- E - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2005-04-24 (All new papers)
- NEP-CBA-2005-04-24 (Central Banking)
- NEP-MAC-2005-04-24 (Macroeconomics)
- NEP-MON-2005-04-24 (Monetary Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wpa:wuwpma:0504023. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (EconWPA). General contact details of provider: http://econwpa.repec.org .