The political economy of the green technology sector: A study about institutions, diffusion and efficiency
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Per G. Fredriksson & Eric Neumayer & Gergely Ujhelyi, 2007.
"Kyoto protocol cooperation: does government corruption facilitate environmental lobbying?,"
LSE Research Online Documents on Economics
3060, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Per Fredriksson & Eric Neumayer & Gergely Ujhelyi, 2007. "Kyoto Protocol cooperation: Does government corruption facilitate environmental lobbying?," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 133(1), pages 231-251, October.
- Gene M. Grossman & Elhanan Helpman, 1992.
"Protection For Sale,"
NBER Working Papers
4149, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Grossman, G.M. & Helpman, E., 1992. "Protection for Sale," Papers 21-92, Tel Aviv.
- Grossman, Gene & Helpman, Elhanan, 1993. "Protection for Sale," CEPR Discussion Papers 827, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Grossman, G.M. & Helpman, E., 1992. "Protection for Sale," Papers 162, Princeton, Woodrow Wilson School - Public and International Affairs.
- Philippe Thalmann, 2004. "The Public Acceptance of Green Taxes: 2 Million Voters Express Their Opinion," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 119(1_2), pages 179-217, 04.
- Wustenhagen, Rolf & Bilharz, Michael, 2006. "Green energy market development in Germany: effective public policy and emerging customer demand," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 34(13), pages 1681-1696, September.
- Hans-Werner Sinn, 2008.
"Das grüne Paradoxon: Warum man das Angebot bei der Klimapolitik nicht vergessen darf,"
Perspektiven der Wirtschaftspolitik,
Verein für Socialpolitik, vol. 9(3), pages 109-142, 08.
- Hans-Werner Sinn, 2008. "Das grüne Paradoxon: Warum man das Angebot bei der Klimapolitik nicht vergessen darf," Perspektiven der Wirtschaftspolitik, Verein für Socialpolitik, vol. 9(s1), pages 109-142, 05.
- Sinn, Hans-Werner, 2008. "Das grüne Paradoxon: Warum man das Angebot bei der Klimapolitik nicht vergessen darf," Munich Reprints in Economics 19631, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Hans-Werner Sinn, 2008. "Das grüne Paradoxon: Warum man das Angebot bei der Klimapolitik nicht vergessen darf," Ifo Working Paper Series Ifo Working Paper No. 54, Ifo Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich.
- Per Fredriksson, 2001.
"How Pollution Taxes may Increase Pollution and Reduce Net Revenues,"
Springer, vol. 107(1), pages 65-85, April.
- Fredriksson, Per G, 2001. " How Pollution Taxes May Increase Pollution and Reduce Net Revenues," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 107(1-2), pages 65-85, April.
- Butler, Lucy & Neuhoff, Karsten, 2008.
"Comparison of feed-in tariff, quota and auction mechanisms to support wind power development,"
Elsevier, vol. 33(8), pages 1854-1867.
- Butler, L. & Neuhoff, K., 2005. "Comparison of Feed in Tariff, Quota and Auction Mechanisms to Support Wind Power Development," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 0503, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- van der Zwaan, Bob & Rabl, Ari, 2004. "The learning potential of photovoltaics: implications for energy policy," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 32(13), pages 1545-1554, September.
- Per Fredriksson & Jim Wollscheid, 2007. "Democratic institutions versus autocratic regimes: The case of environmental policy," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 130(3), pages 381-393, March.
- Baumol,William J. & Oates,Wallace E., 1988.
"The Theory of Environmental Policy,"
Cambridge University Press, number 9780521322249, 1.
- Mitchell, C. & Bauknecht, D. & Connor, P.M., 2006. "Effectiveness through risk reduction: a comparison of the renewable obligation in England and Wales and the feed-in system in Germany," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 34(3), pages 297-305, February.
- Langni, Ole & Diekmann, Jochen & Lehr, Ulrike, 2009.
"Advanced mechanisms for the promotion of renewable energy--Models for the future evolution of the German Renewable Energy Act,"
Elsevier, vol. 37(4), pages 1289-1297, April.
- Ole Langniß & Jochen Diekmann & Ulrike Lehr, 2008. "Advanced Mechanisms for the Promotion of Renewable Energy: Models for the Future Evolution of the German Renewable Energy Act," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 826, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Georges A. Tanguay & Paul Lanoie & Jér�me Moreau, 2004. "Environmental Policy, Public Interest and Political Market," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 120(1_2), pages 1-27, 07.
- Kirchgassner, Gebhard & Schneider, Friedrich, 2003.
" On the Political Economy of Environmental Policy,"
Springer, vol. 115(3-4), pages 369-96, June.
- Bruce Yandle, 1999. "Public Choice at the Intersection of Environmental Law and Economics," European Journal of Law and Economics, Springer, vol. 8(1), pages 5-27, July.
- Isoard, Stephane & Soria, Antonio, 2001. "Technical change dynamics: evidence from the emerging renewable energy technologies," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 23(6), pages 619-636, November.
- Graichen, Patrick R & Requate, Till & Dijkstra, Bouwe R, 2001. " How to Win the Political Contest: A Monopolist vs. Environmentalists," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 108(3-4), pages 273-93, September.
- Richard A. Posner, 1974.
"Theories of Economic Regulation,"
Bell Journal of Economics,
The RAND Corporation, vol. 5(2), pages 335-358, Autumn.
- Evy Crals & Lode Vereeck, 2005. "Taxes, Tradable Rights and Transaction Costs," European Journal of Law and Economics, Springer, vol. 20(2), pages 199-223, September.
- Chakravorty, Ujjayant & Roumasset, James & Tse, Kinping, 1997. "Endogenous Substitution among Energy Resources and Global Warming," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 105(6), pages 1201-34, December.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:ejlwec:v:33:y:2012:i:1:p:51-81. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Christopher F. Baum)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.