The political economy of the green technology sector: A study about institutions, diffusion and efficiency
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Volume (Year): 33 (2012)
Issue (Month): 1 (February)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springer.com|
|Order Information:||Web: http://www.springer.com/journal/10657|
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Baumol,William J. & Oates,Wallace E., 1988.
"The Theory of Environmental Policy,"
Cambridge University Press, number 9780521322249, November.
- Hans-Werner Sinn, 2008.
"Das grüne Paradoxon: Warum man das Angebot bei der Klimapolitik nicht vergessen darf,"
Perspektiven der Wirtschaftspolitik,
Verein für Socialpolitik, vol. 9(s1), pages 109-142, 05.
- Hans-Werner Sinn, 2008. "Das grüne Paradoxon: Warum man das Angebot bei der Klimapolitik nicht vergessen darf," Perspektiven der Wirtschaftspolitik, Verein für Socialpolitik, vol. 9(3), pages 109-142, 08.
- Hans-Werner Sinn, 2008. "Das grüne Paradoxon: Warum man das Angebot bei der Klimapolitik nicht vergessen darf," Ifo Working Paper Series Ifo Working Paper No. 54, Ifo Institute - Leibniz Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich.
- Sinn, Hans-Werner, 2008. "Das grüne Paradoxon: Warum man das Angebot bei der Klimapolitik nicht vergessen darf," Munich Reprints in Economics 19631, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Grossman, G.M. & Helpman, E., 1992.
"Protection for Sale,"
162, Princeton, Woodrow Wilson School - Public and International Affairs.
- Grossman, Gene & Helpman, Elhanan, 1993. "Protection for Sale," CEPR Discussion Papers 827, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Gene M. Grossman & Elhanan Helpman, 1992. "Protection For Sale," NBER Working Papers 4149, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Grossman, G.M. & Helpman, E., 1992. "Protection for Sale," Papers 21-92, Tel Aviv.
- Gebhard Kirchgässner & Friedrich Schneider, 2002.
"On the Political Economy of Environmental Policy,"
CESifo Working Paper Series
741, CESifo Group Munich.
- Isoard, Stephane & Soria, Antonio, 2001. "Technical change dynamics: evidence from the emerging renewable energy technologies," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 23(6), pages 619-636, November.
- Langni, Ole & Diekmann, Jochen & Lehr, Ulrike, 2009.
"Advanced mechanisms for the promotion of renewable energy--Models for the future evolution of the German Renewable Energy Act,"
Elsevier, vol. 37(4), pages 1289-1297, April.
- Ole Langniß & Jochen Diekmann & Ulrike Lehr, 2008. "Advanced Mechanisms for the Promotion of Renewable Energy: Models for the Future Evolution of the German Renewable Energy Act," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 826, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Per Fredriksson, 2001.
"How Pollution Taxes may Increase Pollution and Reduce Net Revenues,"
Springer, vol. 107(1), pages 65-85, April.
- Fredriksson, Per G, 2001. "How Pollution Taxes May Increase Pollution and Reduce Net Revenues," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 107(1-2), pages 65-85, April.
- Evy Crals & Lode Vereeck, 2005. "Taxes, Tradable Rights and Transaction Costs," European Journal of Law and Economics, Springer, vol. 20(2), pages 199-223, September.
- Butler, L. & Neuhoff, K., 2005.
"Comparison of Feed in Tariff, Quota and Auction Mechanisms to Support Wind Power Development,"
Cambridge Working Papers in Economics
0503, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Butler, Lucy & Neuhoff, Karsten, 2008. "Comparison of feed-in tariff, quota and auction mechanisms to support wind power development," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 33(8), pages 1854-1867.
- Richard A. Posner, 1974.
"Theories of Economic Regulation,"
NBER Working Papers
0041, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Per Fredriksson & Jim Wollscheid, 2007. "Democratic institutions versus autocratic regimes: The case of environmental policy," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 130(3), pages 381-393, March.
- Per Fredriksson & Eric Neumayer & Gergely Ujhelyi, 2007.
"Kyoto Protocol cooperation: Does government corruption facilitate environmental lobbying?,"
Springer, vol. 133(1), pages 231-251, October.
- Per G. Fredriksson & Eric Neumayer & Gergely Ujhelyi, 2007. "Kyoto protocol cooperation: does government corruption facilitate environmental lobbying?," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 3060, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Philippe Thalmann, 2004. "The Public Acceptance of Green Taxes: 2 Million Voters Express Their Opinion," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 119(1_2), pages 179-217, 04.
- Graichen, Patrick R & Requate, Till & Dijkstra, Bouwe R, 2001. "How to Win the Political Contest: A Monopolist vs. Environmentalists," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 108(3-4), pages 273-93, September.
- Georges A. Tanguay & Paul Lanoie & Jérôme Moreau, 2004. "Environmental Policy, Public Interest and Political Market," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 120(1_2), pages 1-27, 07.
- Chakravorty, Ujjayant & Roumasset, James & Tse, Kinping, 1997. "Endogenous Substitution among Energy Resources and Global Warming," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 105(6), pages 1201-34, December.
- Mitchell, C. & Bauknecht, D. & Connor, P.M., 2006. "Effectiveness through risk reduction: a comparison of the renewable obligation in England and Wales and the feed-in system in Germany," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 34(3), pages 297-305, February.
- Bruce Yandle, 1999. "Public Choice at the Intersection of Environmental Law and Economics," European Journal of Law and Economics, Springer, vol. 8(1), pages 5-27, July.
- Wustenhagen, Rolf & Bilharz, Michael, 2006. "Green energy market development in Germany: effective public policy and emerging customer demand," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 34(13), pages 1681-1696, September.
- van der Zwaan, Bob & Rabl, Ari, 2004. "The learning potential of photovoltaics: implications for energy policy," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 32(13), pages 1545-1554, September.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:ejlwec:v:33:y:2012:i:1:p:51-81. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Rebekah McClure)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.