Auctioning the state owned enterprise in China: the trade-off between maximizing revenue and minimizing unemployment
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Milgrom,Paul, 2004. "Putting Auction Theory to Work," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521536721, April.
- Schmidt, Klaus M. & Schnitzer, Monika, .
"Methods of privatization: Auctions, bargaining, and giveaways,"
Chapters in Economics,
University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Schmidt, Klaus M. & Schnitzer, Monika, 1997. "Methods of Privatization: Auctions, Bargaining and Give-Aways," CEPR Discussion Papers 1541, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Milgrom, Paul R & Weber, Robert J, 1982. "A Theory of Auctions and Competitive Bidding," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 50(5), pages 1089-1122, September.
- Eric Maskin & John Riley, 2000. "Asymmetric Auctions," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 67(3), pages 413-438.
- Leonardo Rezende, 2009. "Biased procurement auctions," Economic Theory, Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 38(1), pages 169-185, January.
- Laffont, Jean-Jacques & Tirole, Jean, 1987. "Auctioning Incentive Contracts," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 95(5), pages 921-937, October.
- Cripps, Martin & Ireland, Norman, 1994. "The Design of Auctions and Tenders with Quality Thresholds: The Symmetric Case," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 104(423), pages 316-326, March.
- Alberto Cavaliere & Simona Scabrosetti, 2008.
"Privatization And Efficiency: From Principals And Agents To Political Economy,"
Journal of Economic Surveys,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 22(4), pages 685-710, September.
- Alberto Cavaliere, 2006. "Privatization and Efficiency: from Principals and Agents to Political Economy," Working Papers 2006.99, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Krishna, Vijay, 2009. "Auction Theory," Elsevier Monographs, Elsevier, edition 2, number 9780123745071.
- Jan Boone & JacobK. Goeree, 2009.
"Optimal Privatisation Using Qualifying Auctions,"
Royal Economic Society, vol. 119(534), pages 277-297, January.
- Boone, Jan & Goeree, Jacob K., 2005. "Optimal Privatization Using Qualifying Auctions," CEPR Discussion Papers 5118, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Boone, J. & Goeree, J.K., 2005. "Optimal Privatization Using Qualifying Auctions," Discussion Paper 2005-72, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Boone, J. & Goeree, J.K., 2005. "Optimal Privatization Using Qualifying Auctions," Discussion Paper 2005-021, Tilburg University, Tilburg Law and Economic Center.
- Zsuzsanna Fluck & Kose John & S. Abraham Ravid, 1997.
"Privatization with Political Constraint: Auctions versus Private Negotiations,"
New York University, Leonard N. Stern School Finance Department Working Paper Seires
98-034, New York University, Leonard N. Stern School of Business-.
- Zsuzsanna Fluck & Kose John & S. Abraham Ravid, 1999. "Privatization with Political Constraints: Auctions versus Private Negotiations," New York University, Leonard N. Stern School Finance Department Working Paper Seires 99-006, New York University, Leonard N. Stern School of Business-.
- Menezes, Flavio M. & Monteiro, Paulo Klinger, 2006. "Corruption and auctions," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 42(1), pages 97-108, February.
- McAfee, R. Preston & McMillan, John, 1988. "Multidimensional incentive compatibility and mechanism design," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 46(2), pages 335-354, December.
More about this item
KeywordsAuction; SOE; Employment constraint; D44; L32; E24;
- D44 - Microeconomics - - Market Structure, Pricing, and Design - - - Auctions
- L32 - Industrial Organization - - Nonprofit Organizations and Public Enterprise - - - Public Enterprises; Public-Private Enterprises
- E24 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Consumption, Saving, Production, Employment, and Investment - - - Employment; Unemployment; Wages; Intergenerational Income Distribution; Aggregate Human Capital; Aggregate Labor Productivity
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:ecopln:v:40:y:2007:i:3:p:267-280. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.