Auctioning the state owned enterprise in China: the trade-off between maximizing revenue and minimizing unemployment
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Alberto Cavaliere, 2006.
"Privatization and Efficiency: from Principals and Agents to Political Economy,"
2006.99, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Alberto Cavaliere & Simona Scabrosetti, 2008. "Privatization And Efficiency: From Principals And Agents To Political Economy," Journal of Economic Surveys, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 22(4), pages 685-710, 09.
- Jan Boone & JacobK. Goeree, 2009.
"Optimal Privatisation Using Qualifying Auctions,"
Royal Economic Society, vol. 119(534), pages 277-297, 01.
- Boone, J. & Goeree, J.K., 2005. "Optimal Privatization Using Qualifying Auctions," Discussion Paper 2005-72, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Boone, Jan & Goeree, Jacob K., 2005. "Optimal Privatization Using Qualifying Auctions," CEPR Discussion Papers 5118, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Boone, J. & Goeree, J.K., 2005. "Optimal Privatization Using Qualifying Auctions," Discussion Paper 2005-021, Tilburg University, Tilburg Law and Economic Center.
- Eric Maskin & John Riley, 2000. "Asymmetric Auctions," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 67(3), pages 413-438.
- Zsuzsanna Fluck & Kose John & S. Abraham Ravid, 1997.
"Privatization with Political Constraint: Auctions versus Private Negotiations,"
New York University, Leonard N. Stern School Finance Department Working Paper Seires
98-034, New York University, Leonard N. Stern School of Business-.
- Zsuzsanna Fluck & Kose John & S. Abraham Ravid, 1999. "Privatization with Political Constraints: Auctions versus Private Negotiations," New York University, Leonard N. Stern School Finance Department Working Paper Seires 99-006, New York University, Leonard N. Stern School of Business-.
- Milgrom, Paul R & Weber, Robert J, 1982.
"A Theory of Auctions and Competitive Bidding,"
Econometric Society, vol. 50(5), pages 1089-1122, September.
- McAfee, R. Preston & McMillan, John, 1988. "Multidimensional incentive compatibility and mechanism design," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 46(2), pages 335-354, December.
- Laffont, Jean-Jacques & Tirole, Jean, 1987.
"Auctioning Incentive Contracts,"
Journal of Political Economy,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 95(5), pages 921-37, October.
- Milgrom,Paul, 2004.
"Putting Auction Theory to Work,"
Cambridge University Press, number 9780521551847, June.
- Schmidt, Klaus M. & Schnitzer, Monika, .
"Methods of privatization: Auctions, bargaining, and giveaways,"
Chapters in Economics,
University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Schmidt, Klaus M. & Schnitzer, Monika, 1997. "Methods of Privatization: Auctions, Bargaining and Give-Aways," CEPR Discussion Papers 1541, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Paulo Klinger Monteiro & Flavio Menezes, 2001.
"Corruption and auctions,"
- Cripps, Martin & Ireland, Norman, 1994. "The Design of Auctions and Tenders with Quality Thresholds: The Symmetric Case," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 104(423), pages 316-26, March.
- Leonardo Rezende, 2009. "Biased procurement auctions," Economic Theory, Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 38(1), pages 169-185, January.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:ecopln:v:40:y:2007:i:3:p:267-280. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Rebekah McClure)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.