Auctioning the state owned enterprise in China: the trade-off between maximizing revenue and minimizing unemployment
No abstract is available for this item.
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Maskin, Eric & Riley, John, 2000. "Asymmetric Auctions," Review of Economic Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 67(3), pages 413-38, July.
- Alberto Cavaliere & Simona Scabrosetti, 2008.
"Privatization And Efficiency: From Principals And Agents To Political Economy,"
Journal of Economic Surveys,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 22(4), pages 685-710, 09.
- Alberto Cavaliere, 2006. "Privatization and Efficiency: from Principals and Agents to Political Economy," Working Papers 2006.99, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Paulo Klinger Monteiro & Flavio Menezes, 2001.
"Corruption and auctions,"
- McAfee, R. Preston & McMillan, John, 1988. "Multidimensional incentive compatibility and mechanism design," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 46(2), pages 335-354, December.
- Boone, J. & Goeree, J.K., 2005.
"Optimal Privatization Using Qualifying Auctions,"
2005-72, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Boone, J. & Goeree, J.K., 2005. "Optimal Privatization Using Qualifying Auctions," Discussion Paper 2005-021, Tilburg University, Tilburg Law and Economic Center.
- Boone, Jan & Goeree, Jacob K., 2005. "Optimal Privatization Using Qualifying Auctions," CEPR Discussion Papers 5118, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- repec:cup:cbooks:9780521551847 is not listed on IDEAS
- Zsuzsanna Fluck & Kose John & S. Abraham Ravid, 1999.
"Privatization with Political Constraints: Auctions versus Private Negotiations,"
New York University, Leonard N. Stern School Finance Department Working Paper Seires
99-006, New York University, Leonard N. Stern School of Business-.
- Zsuzsanna Fluck & Kose John & S. Abraham Ravid, 1997. "Privatization with Political Constraint: Auctions versus Private Negotiations," New York University, Leonard N. Stern School Finance Department Working Paper Seires 98-034, New York University, Leonard N. Stern School of Business-.
- Jean-Jaques Laffont & Jean Tirole, 1985.
"Auctioning Incentive Contracts,"
403, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Department of Economics.
- Milgrom, Paul R & Weber, Robert J, 1982.
"A Theory of Auctions and Competitive Bidding,"
Econometric Society, vol. 50(5), pages 1089-1122, September.
- Schmidt, Klaus M. & Schnitzer, Monika, .
"Methods of privatization: Auctions, bargaining, and giveaways,"
Chapters in Economics,
University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Schmidt, Klaus M. & Schnitzer, Monika, 1997. "Methods of Privatization: Auctions, Bargaining and Give-Aways," CEPR Discussion Papers 1541, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Cripps, Martin & Ireland, Norman, 1994. "The Design of Auctions and Tenders with Quality Thresholds: The Symmetric Case," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 104(423), pages 316-26, March.
- Leonardo Rezende, 2009. "Biased procurement auctions," Economic Theory, Springer, vol. 38(1), pages 169-185, January.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:ecopln:v:40:y:2007:i:3:p:267-280. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn)or (Christopher F. Baum)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.