Auctioning the state owned enterprise in China: the trade-off between maximizing revenue and minimizing unemployment
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Schmidt, Klaus M. & Schnitzer, Monika, 1997.
"Methods of Privatization: Auctions, Bargaining and Give-Aways,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
1541, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Schmidt, Klaus M. & Schnitzer, Monika, . "Methods of privatization: Auctions, bargaining, and giveaways," Chapters in Economics, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Zsuzsanna Fluck & Kose John & S. Abraham Ravid, 1999.
"Privatization with Political Constraints: Auctions versus Private Negotiations,"
New York University, Leonard N. Stern School Finance Department Working Paper Seires
99-006, New York University, Leonard N. Stern School of Business-.
- Zsuzsanna Fluck & Kose John & S. Abraham Ravid, 1997. "Privatization with Political Constraint: Auctions versus Private Negotiations," New York University, Leonard N. Stern School Finance Department Working Paper Seires 98-034, New York University, Leonard N. Stern School of Business-.
- repec:cup:cbooks:9780521536721 is not listed on IDEAS
- Leonardo Rezende, 2009. "Biased procurement auctions," Economic Theory, Springer, vol. 38(1), pages 169-185, January.
- Milgrom, Paul R & Weber, Robert J, 1982.
"A Theory of Auctions and Competitive Bidding,"
Econometric Society, vol. 50(5), pages 1089-1122, September.
- Maskin, Eric & Riley, John, 2000. "Asymmetric Auctions," Review of Economic Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 67(3), pages 413-38, July.
- repec:cup:cbooks:9780521551847 is not listed on IDEAS
- McAfee, R. Preston & McMillan, John, 1988. "Multidimensional incentive compatibility and mechanism design," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 46(2), pages 335-354, December.
- Jean-Jaques Laffont & Jean Tirole, 1985.
"Auctioning Incentive Contracts,"
403, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Department of Economics.
- Boone, J. & Goeree, J.K., 2005.
"Optimal Privatization Using Qualifying Auctions,"
2005-021, Tilburg University, Tilburg Law and Economic Center.
- Boone, Jan & Goeree, Jacob K., 2005. "Optimal Privatization Using Qualifying Auctions," CEPR Discussion Papers 5118, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Boone, J. & Goeree, J.K., 2005. "Optimal Privatization Using Qualifying Auctions," Discussion Paper 2005-72, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Menezes, Flavio M. & Monteiro, Paulo Klinger, 2006.
"Corruption and auctions,"
Journal of Mathematical Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 42(1), pages 97-108, February.
- Alberto Cavaliere & Simona Scabrosetti, 2008.
"Privatization And Efficiency: From Principals And Agents To Political Economy,"
Journal of Economic Surveys,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 22(4), pages 685-710, 09.
- Alberto Cavaliere, 2006. "Privatization and Efficiency: from Principals and Agents to Political Economy," Working Papers 2006.99, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Cripps, Martin & Ireland, Norman, 1994. "The Design of Auctions and Tenders with Quality Thresholds: The Symmetric Case," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 104(423), pages 316-26, March.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:ecopln:v:40:y:2007:i:3:p:267-280. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Christopher F. Baum)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.