Large Shareholders, Private Benefits of Control, and Optimal Schemes of Privatization
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Francesca Cornelli & Leonardo Felli, "undated".
"Revenue Efficiency and Change of Control: The Case of Bankruptcy,"
Rodney L. White Center for Financial Research Working Papers
18-98, Wharton School Rodney L. White Center for Financial Research.
- Cornelli, Francesca & Felli, Leonardo, 1998. "Revenue Efficiency and Change of Control: The Case of Bankruptcy," CEPR Discussion Papers 2030, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Leonardo Felli & Francesca Cornelli, 1998. "Revenue Efficiency and Change of Control: The Case of Bankruptcy," FMG Discussion Papers dp300, Financial Markets Group.
- Hans-Werner Sinn, 1999. "Inflation and Welfare: Comment on Robert Lucas," CESifo Working Paper Series 179, CESifo.
- Dalkır, Elif & Dalkır, Mehmet, 2014. "On the optimality of partial tender offers," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 151(C), pages 561-570.
- Walsh, Patrick Paul & Whelan, Ciara, 2001.
"Firm performance and the political economy of corporate governance: survey evidence for Bulgaria, Hungary, Slovakia and Slovenia,"
Economic Systems, Elsevier, vol. 25(2), pages 85-112, June.
- Patrick Paul Walsh & Ciara Whelan, 1999. "Firm Performance and the Political Economy of Corporate Governance: Survey Evidence for Bulgaria, Hungary, Slovakia and Slovenia," LICOS Discussion Papers 8599, LICOS - Centre for Institutions and Economic Performance, KU Leuven.
- Ciara Whelan & Patrick P. Walsh, 2000. "Firm performance and the political economy of corporate governance : survey evidence for Bulgaria, Hungary, Slovakia and Slovenia," Open Access publications 10197/141, School of Economics, University College Dublin.
- Patrick Paul Walsh & Ciara Whelan, 2000. "Firm Performance and the Political Economy of Corporate Governance: Survey Evidence for Bulgaria, Hungary, Slovakia and Slovenia," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series 338, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Trojanowski, Grzegorz, 2008. "Equity block transfers in transition economies: Evidence from Poland," Economic Systems, Elsevier, vol. 32(3), pages 217-238, September.
- Chen, Zhian & Li, Donghui & Moshirian, Fariborz, 2005. "China's financial services industry: The intra-industry effects of privatization of the Bank of China Hong Kong," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 29(8-9), pages 2291-2324, August.
- At, Christian & Morand, Pierre-Henri, 2000.
"The choice of the voting structure for privatizing a company,"
Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 68(3), pages 287-292, September.
- Christian At & Pierre-Henri Morand, 2000. "The Choice of voting structure for privatizing a Company," Post-Print halshs-01309050, HAL.
- Evans, Lewis, 1998. "The Theory and Practice of Privatisation," Working Paper Series 3936, Victoria University of Wellington, The New Zealand Institute for the Study of Competition and Regulation.
- Boudreaux, Christopher, 2019. "Do private enterprises outperform state enterprises in an emerging market? The importance of institutional context in entrepreneurship," MPRA Paper 93039, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Saul Estrin & Jan Hanousek & Evzen Kocenda & Jan Svejnar, 2009.
"The Effects of Privatization and Ownership in Transition Economies,"
Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 47(3), pages 699-728, September.
- Estrin, Saul & Hanousek, Jan & Kocenda, Evzen & Svejnar, Jan, 2009. "Effects of privatization and ownership in transition economies," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4811, The World Bank.
- Banerji, Sanjay & Errunza, Vihang R., 2005. "Privatization under incomplete information and bankruptcy risk," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 29(3), pages 735-757, March.
- Shulin Wang & Mahfuzul Haque & Steven Lamb, 2016. "Does transfer of control rights and private benefits of control increase efficiency? Evidence from China’s privatization of the SOE’s," Journal of Chinese Economic and Business Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 14(4), pages 329-346, October.
- Kun Jiang & Susheng Wang, 2016. "Staged Privatization: Transforming State-Owned Enterprises into Market-Based Firms," Journal of Institutional and Theoretical Economics (JITE), Mohr Siebeck, Tübingen, vol. 172(4), pages 694-726, December.
- Alberto Chong & Florencio de, 2003. "The Truth about Privatization in Latin America," Yale School of Management Working Papers ysm436, Yale School of Management.
- Ranko Jelic & Richard Briston & Wolfgang Aussenegg, 2003. "The Choice of Privatization Method and the Financial Performance of Newly Privatized Firms in Transition Economies," Journal of Business Finance & Accounting, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 30(7‐8), pages 905-940, September.
- Christopher Boudreaux, 2019. "When does privatization spur entrepreneurial performance? The moderating effect of institutional quality in an emerging market," Papers 1901.03356, arXiv.org.
- Pennings, Enrico, 2008. "Privatization of real options," Journal of Comparative Economics, Elsevier, vol. 36(3), pages 489-497, September.
- Jiang, Kun & Wang, Susheng, 2012. "Staged privatization: A market process with multistage lockups," China Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 23(4), pages 1051-1070.
- Bennett, John & Maw, James, 2003. "Privatization, partial state ownership, and competition," Journal of Comparative Economics, Elsevier, vol. 31(1), pages 58-74, March.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rje:randje:v:28:y:1997:i:winter:p:585-604. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: https://www.rje.org .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.