Structural changes in Central and Eastern European economies: breaking news or breaking the ice?
No abstract is available for this item.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Gillman, Max & Nakov, Anton, 2005.
"Granger Causality of the Inflation-Growth Mirror in Accession Countries,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
4845, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Max Gillman & Anton Nakov, 2004. "Granger causality of the inflation-growth mirror in accession countries," The Economics of Transition, The European Bank for Reconstruction and Development, vol. 12(4), pages 653-681, December.
- Jushan Bai & Pierre Perron, 2003. "Critical values for multiple structural change tests," Econometrics Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 6(1), pages 72-78, 06.
- Marianna Valentinyi-Endrész, 2004. "Structural breaks and financial risk management," MNB Working Papers 2004/11, Magyar Nemzeti Bank (the central bank of Hungary).
- Chauvet, Marcelle & Potter, Simon, 2001.
"Recent Changes in the US Business Cycle,"
University of Manchester, vol. 69(5), pages 481-508, Special I.
- Marianne Sensier & Dick van Dijk, 2004.
"Testing for Volatility Changes in U.S. Macroeconomic Time Series,"
The Review of Economics and Statistics,
MIT Press, vol. 86(3), pages 833-839, August.
- M Sensier & D van Dijk, 2003. "Testing for Volatility Changes in US Macroeconomic Time Series," Centre for Growth and Business Cycle Research Discussion Paper Series 36, Economics, The Univeristy of Manchester.
- Penelope A. Smith & Peter M. Summers, 2002.
"Regime Switches in GDP Growth and Volatility: Some International Evidence and Implications for Modelling Business Cycles,"
Melbourne Institute Working Paper Series
wp2002n21, Melbourne Institute of Applied Economic and Social Research, The University of Melbourne.
- Smith Penelope & Summers Peter M, 2009. "Regime Switches in GDP Growth and Volatility: Some International Evidence and Implications for Modeling Business Cycles," The B.E. Journal of Macroeconomics, De Gruyter, vol. 9(1), pages 1-19, September.
- Perron, P. & Bai, J., 1995.
"Estimating and Testing Linear Models with Multiple Structural Changes,"
Cahiers de recherche
9552, Universite de Montreal, Departement de sciences economiques.
- Jushan Bai & Pierre Perron, 1998. "Estimating and Testing Linear Models with Multiple Structural Changes," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 66(1), pages 47-78, January.
- Perron, P. & Bai, J., 1995. "Estimating and Testing Linear Models with Multiple Structural Changes," Cahiers de recherche 9552, Centre interuniversitaire de recherche en économie quantitative, CIREQ.
- Margaret M. McConnell & Patricia C. Mosser & Gabriel Perez Quiros, 1999. "A decomposition of the increased stability of GDP growth," Current Issues in Economics and Finance, Federal Reserve Bank of New York, vol. 5(Aug).
- Shaghil Ahmed & Andrew Levin & Beth Anne Wilson, 2002.
"Recent U.S. macroeconomic stability: good policies, good practices or good luck?,"
International Finance Discussion Papers
730, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Shaghil Ahmed & Andrew Levin & Beth Anne Wilson, 2004. "Recent U.S. Macroeconomic Stability: Good Policies, Good Practices, or Good Luck?," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 86(3), pages 824-832, August.
- Kocenda, Evzen & Valachy, Juraj, 2006. "Exchange rate volatility and regime change: A Visegrad comparison," Journal of Comparative Economics, Elsevier, vol. 34(4), pages 727-753, December.
- BAI, Jushan & PERRON, Pierre, 1998.
"Computation and Analysis of Multiple Structural-Change Models,"
Cahiers de recherche
9807, Universite de Montreal, Departement de sciences economiques.
- Jushan Bai & Pierre Perron, 2003. "Computation and analysis of multiple structural change models," Journal of Applied Econometrics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 18(1), pages 1-22.
- James H. Stock & Mark W. Watson, 2002.
"Has the Business Cycle Changed and Why?,"
NBER Working Papers
9127, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Camarero, Mariam & Carrion-i-Silvestre, Josep Lluis & Tamarit, Cecilio, 2005. "Unemployment dynamics and NAIRU estimates for accession countries: A univariate approach," Journal of Comparative Economics, Elsevier, vol. 33(3), pages 584-603, September.
- Olivier Blanchard & John Simon, 2001. "The Long and Large Decline in U.S. Output Volatility," Brookings Papers on Economic Activity, Economic Studies Program, The Brookings Institution, vol. 32(1), pages 135-174.
- Hendry, David F. & Massmann, Michael, 2007. "Co-Breaking: Recent Advances and a Synopsis of the Literature," Journal of Business & Economic Statistics, American Statistical Association, vol. 25, pages 33-51, January.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:ecopln:v:39:y:2006:i:1:p:85-103. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Christopher F. Baum)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.